Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beggng fo FSC invite or FTN invite

hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    the answer is - why use the word "begging"
    in your post?
    you're unmanly,,and deserve..nothing.
    call em as I see em..thank you
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    thegoan's Avatar Goa-Heaven on earth BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    you guys... there should be a rule stating if anyone requests an invite for a site that person should give reasons as to why he needs/wants/begs etc it. Just sayin man i beg or please i need or whatever doesnt make it ok ...

Personally for me .... well the reason i am here was to get a TT invite.. why? coz i heard they have some of the best psy music... however according to a few members here it isnt so.. Someone even offered me an invite for my bitmetv acc... Good thing i didnt trade then.. coz that acc got disabled a few days later coz i had invited a cheater... anyways i was told there were/are better places for psy.. so i just dropped it. not even interested in gettin one... Then someone even gave me a TR invite... saddly i havent used it that much... actually i havent used it at all. Y? coz it doesnt have what i want. PSY!!!.... Eventually with the help of a few members here i found some other psy sites that are not even mentioned here... and got invited ... for free... i didnt beg... i didnt trade... ppl actually offered me the invite... WHY? coz they knew what i was looking for... and now i am happy... so for me... lookin of a music tracker is over.... as for movies ... i once asked if there are any invites floating around for swedvdr coz they have some of the best dvd's.. turns out there are none... so i dropped it too... anways now that hd movies are commin out pretty quick i didnt bother with gettin dvd's... scenehd pretty much satisfied my desires... thats when someone mentioned the other 2 hd only trackers... so i looked around and before you know it... i got invites for free... no trading.. no begging... no nothing... once again Y? coz i was looking for HD content. So now my HD movies desire has been fulfilled... i doubt there is anything better than them... and even if there is i dont think i would trade my accounts for it.
    Maybe someof you know i have away most of my accounts a couple of days back .. coz i dont use em any more... its pointless to come in every morning and open up the homepage.. login and logout.. jus to keep the account alive... I still have my TL account which i will be givin away too coz i feel revtt n TD combined are better than TL.. but not at this moment...

Oh and jus to let you all know.. i got that TT invite that i wasnt lookin for.. once again for free... n i didnt even ask for it. and contrary to what i was told it does have a pretty impressive psy collection... So yay for freeleech...

Sorry to hijack your thread dude... but i had to say this.... dont beg. dont say i need or my dick will fall off.. dont trade away your accounts. Invites are for free. people got them for free. they didnt pay for it. (well there might be exceptions like revtt).. You should also get em for free... provided you want it for yourself.. n not for some wanker reason like my grandfather is dying and his last request is to see himself logged into FTN or the rabbit etc so please giveme a ftn invite etc... sheesh!!!

i think i need some coffee...

MODS: you guys might wanna take this as a suggestion... anyone wants an invite ....explain why....

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    MoCca's Avatar BestShare Staff BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    so.. he is right , don;t trade your acc , FSC isn't worth it , FTN is but you have enoght already i've got a invite to ftn a few days ago and surely is one of the best maybe the best community ever , sct is great but ftn is better , maybe not on torrents but on content , packs , comunity etc.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    If you have sct. Why do you want FTN? also fsc is crap man. I never downloaded anything from that tracker. There is absolutely nothing special about that tracker.
    wrong wrong wrong and wrong ..........

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    wrong wrong wrong and wrong ..........
    How so? Tell why FTN and FSC are so great and don't just tell me the community stuff because really most people are after torrents, and content and speed is what matters in most cases.

FST has a good community already so I won't beg to get into FTN or FSC or FTWR or Revolt or whatever sites are considered to be community trackers. I use trackers for a lot of stuff that I might not be able to find on usenet. I love the idea of torrents and how they work and how it's about sharing. But I don't really see anything especial on a few trackers that have huge demand or just are hard to get.

Just my 2 cents. I gave FSC away because it was simply useless to me.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    How so? Tell why FTN and FSC are so great and don't just tell me the community stuff because really most people are after torrents, and content and speed is what matters in most cases.
    Seriously im glad you are not a member anymore. Like i said in another thread....FSC is not for every1.

Content? We have achieves that are unbelievable....we are not strictly a 0-day tracker; we have IMDb 1-250 (wonder where the others got it), we got crazy packs like other trackers & we have the clubs....the most active of which is the Fight Club and DVD Club but the other have a steady flow. Every uploader (unless for request) has the standard 100mbit server....come on now is speed ever the issue in trackers these days, sh.....my grandma is thinking of getting one. Pre-Times....ahhh, you win some you lose some, we actually have great pretimes on most of our torrents, but we do not win every race.

Communtiy? We are not just a great tracker, we are a community. Trackers now a days are leech sites, the word private means to them "no open sign ups....invites to all and here is 10x upload." We are a torrent site that represents something that many other trackers have forgotten about. We are a site were the users come first.

Other? We have incredible security. We have THEE best coder for trackers out there. Our staff is very understanding and will go out of there way to help you if it is needed. Unless you are a trader/cheater/HnR you will never have a problem at FSC. We have never been open for sign ups, which in fact others claim but really is not true. Now that does mean we have a small user base, but what does that mean to you? To me it means: more security & better community. Did i mention free leech tokens....well we offer users tokens to be used for what ever torrent you like....maybe you see a pack you like or maybe you want to try something new or maybe you have too many and want to use some. YOU CAN! We dont pick and choose which torrent is free, you do

Ok. Ok. We are not perfect. Probably the biggest issue is leechers. Yeah, we dont have an incredible amount for leechers your right >> Good thing we have a SHARE INDEX system that many have tried to copy but we got the guy who invented it. Amazing concept....it rewards you for seeding time....WOW! Now you can get a Share Index of 1.0 even if you are the last leecher.

All we ask our users to be is honorable. Dont cheat, dont trade, and dont HnR....and we are VERY gracious when it comes to those. Really we dont want the average user. We want the user who sees FSC as special and wants be a better than average. We want the user who still understands what Honor, Respect & Loyalty is.

DV8type
    Not your average
    Proud Member of:

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    xbawksz's Avatar is hueg BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    fsc isn't anything special and FTN will come to you in time if you stay active in communities. Try to get involved with the sct community, make some friends and if you're lucky enough youll get an invite to ftn. you just need to know the right people. excellent list, don't bother dude.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    You are right DV8type is not for everyone. I really did not use it because it has no leechers and I could get stuff from somewhere else much faster. I have I said it before that for me content and speed is what really matter. Small communities don't really attract me when it comes to trackers. Yes it's nice that you guys give free leech slots at the beginning and we choose which torrents we want as free leech. I did not get fast speeds on the ones I got though because the lack of seeders and leechers.

Haha and you are glad I'm not a member? At least I didn't get fsc to trade it like others that are looking for it. I simply didn't find it especial.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    saulin... Not everyone is looking for what you think is the best for you... Some like it sweet and some like it hot... Some like skinny and some like thick... Some like them round and some like them pointy...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    saulin... Not everyone is looking for what you think is the best for you... Some like it sweet and some like it hot... Some like skinny and some like thick... Some like them round and some like them pointy...
    Lol. I see how you like them. Judging by the pics on your sig .

Unfortunately most people tarding just want the trackers because they want to collect like Shalafi for example or they want to keep trading for otehr trackers because they find that amusing like you that can't stay retired. Not many people want trackers because they really are interetsed in them. In fact a lot of people say. I need, I'm begging, I'd love to get etc... and they don't even know what the tracker is really about.

But you are right because I'm not a trader I think different. I don't care about giving away accounts I don't use. In fact I will be doing a giveaway shortly because I must have like 6-10 trackers I just don't use at all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast