Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Incredible Hulk Sucks

dude this was the best marvel movie i've seen!! well beside x-men (x-men #1)
    THE HULK ROCKED!

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    It was good ....except when I wanted to fall asleep!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    CravenMoHead
    i don't know but ang lee did an excellent portrayal of the father/son relationship and i liked how it wasn't pure action. The action didn't stretch out long like reloaded which was a good movie but would have gotten a better review for me if it excluded the big orgy zion scene and extensive action.

i really liked stan lees cameo in this one, i only caught a glimpse of the other guy but im pretty sure it was lou feringo (the hulk from the tv shows) and if it was, it was genius. What was also awesome is the way ang lee made it feel like a comic book movie with all the split screen action.

yes hulk was boring at some times but overall i still think its a great movie.

my rating: 88/100

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Another gay movie bummin off the fact that x-men hit it so well and i laugh at the new ones coming

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    Well so far I have only seen the first part of the Workprint and so far I have rather quite enjoyed it. I had heard from so many people that it was a heaps boring movie and it took The Hulk a very long time to transform which it did (40 mins if not longer.) Butt he reason I think heaps of people didn't like is because they were expecting heaps of action from me viewing the first hour I can tell this isn't a full on action movie so they targeted it at the wrong audience and that's why so many people aren't liking it. But so far I have seen what I like and soon the second part will be done and I will give my 2 cents once I have watched it!

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    it sucked

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Hey, I'm still wondering about that energy ball at the end...

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I have to agree. The special effects were very very good! But the rest was kinda boring....

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

SUCKED.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by REALITY@25 June 2003 - 08:39
    Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

SUCKED.
    It's all a matter of opinion...

Coming from a person that is not only a fan, but was an avid hulk comic reader, I thought the movie was great... I would say that they did a great thing, with the way they progress the movie through Picture in picture style frames as a comic would.. It was quite artsy..

HULK SMASH!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast