Thread: Album Sites

Poster
    Is a site available out there that does not need you to download a dialer to get the free albums???

I have tried a few sites around on the net but they always need a dialer to get them, so really they are'nt free because ur fone line gets billed at prices ranging from 50pence to £2.50 a minute.

2. Music   -   #2
    Retired
    Posting of direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, and Warez sites (including Serial Sites) are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly containing this information will be edited. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, so those are allowed.

3. Music   -   #3
    Poster
    Also by saying that, ur saying that the likes of Kazaa/Win MX/Imesh and may other p2p programs are illegal?

4. Music   -   #4
    porkshit
    no..he didnt say that..although programs like those are not illegel, most of the material on them are...i would suggest NOT downloading albums fro msites as they rarely wotk, and your computer can be seriously damaged. if you want albums, come to Soulseek.

5. Music   -   #5
    Poster
    Yeah i did go to soulseek, wanted to see what it was like, its ok but i prefer kazaa lite. Im kinda gettin more and more used to it as the days/nights go by.

Plus it seems to have more users.

6. Music   -   #6
    BANNED
    Yeah i did go to soulseek, wanted to see what it was like, its ok but i prefer kazaa lite. Im kinda gettin more and more used to it as the days/nights go by.

Plus it seems to have more users.
    It also has More fakes

btw read the rules before posting kazaaliteuser007