Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Is the Invite Section your friend?

  1. #1
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Addicted to placebos
    Posts
    17,511
    Ctrl-Alt-Delete, end-process. IMO


  3. Lounge   -   #3
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    London
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,530
    yeah the bt section seems to be where the low lifes hang out these days. it used to be the lounge and your all jealous now.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    60
    Posts
    8,804
    I have heard that there is a grammar test to get into the BT area.

    Any display of actually understanding the difference between an adjective and a verb qualifies one for immediate bannage.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum


  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Quote Originally Posted by 4play View Post
    yeah the bt section seems to be where the low lifes hang out these days.

    To be fair, "low lifes" would be a promotion for most of the "people" in there.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    958
    I like the invite section, because I can get there access to a lot of good trackers. What is wrong with that?

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    60
    Posts
    8,804
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac View Post
    I like the invite section, because I can get there access to a lot of good trackers. What is wrong with that?
    "access" should be before "there".
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum


  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,677
    Yeah, fuck the people who want their trackers to be secure.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    958
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac View Post
    I like the invite section, because I can get there access to a lot of good trackers. What is wrong with that?
    "access" should be before "there".
    And what is your point?

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    60
    Posts
    8,804
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post

    "access" should be before "there".
    And what is your point?
    You asked what is wrong with it. I thought you were proving my point at post 4 above


    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •