Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: I remember the day when

Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Was it "world news and events", or something like that?
    That sounds about right. I am sure JP or J2 will recall it.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    I remember an anal retentive prick called Sharedaddy, who didn't realise that him sharing "high quality" rips on kazaa didn't really work,

I remember ESV and the total arseholes who tried to sell that. Including Filehoover threatening Random Nuts life. I remember Random Nut.

I remember outing Chalkmongoose as a paedophile, BillyDean as a Lyndon Larouche reading mentalist and capt_asda as a fantasist.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Was it "world news and events", or something like that?
    That sounds about right. I am sure JP or J2 will recall it.
    Indeed. It started as a "discuss the war" forum. Then it was decided that there should be a place for "serious discussion". Shockingly there were people here who actually wanted to discuss matters of a political nature.

I gave up on it when it became obvious that it was just the same people posting the same things in every thread. Too many single agenda mongers, who never actually read what other people wanted to say. (Some people see what I did there).

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post
    I remember an anal retentive prick called Sharedaddy, who didn't realise that him sharing "high quality" rips on kazaa didn't really work,

I remember ESV and the total arseholes who tried to sell that. Including Filehoover threatening Random Nuts life. I remember Random Nut.

I remember outing Chalkmongoose as a paedophile, BillyDean as a Lyndon Larouche reading mentalist and capt_asda as a fantasist.
    I thought you outed Billy as a Twunt - I remember the name Chalkmongoose but nowt else about him.

Capt_asda still is a fantasist isn't he?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Ron put the cucumber up Razz's private parts
    I also remember the butt thread and El_Jefe

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Billy quoted Lyndon Laroche's Executive review as a source of intelligence he used to formulate his opinions. The Twunt thing happened when he didn't enjoy me and others making him look like a mental. He went a bit loopy about it.

Chalkmongoose told ridiculous stories about himself and sought sympathy saying that he was an orphan, alcoholic at 14 etc, etc. He claimed to be about 16 or so. Claimed that made it OK for him to be with young lassies as it was a case of the difference in age, rather than an absolute. I disagreed strongly.

A chap looked at his shared files on soulseek and he had made a fatal error about what he shared. The list of movies was horrendous. People were defending him and saying he was a poor we soul etc until a link was posted showing the type of thing he had on his PC. I had images, provided by someone else, showing the reality. Not actual files, screendumps of their names. The people who had been standing up for him decided that shutting the fuck up was a good idea.

Indeed asda is still a fantasist. However he is more pathetic than offensive.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    I remember fugley, he was a good guy.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    I remember manker, he loved the cawk.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    I remember UKMan, he lost his mind. A shame really he seemed like an OK spud.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post
    I remember fugley, he was a good guy.
    I liked Fugley - always called a spade a fucking shovel.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast