Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: spare td??

  1. #1
    anyone got a spare td invite haven't tried that one yet i got a tl but heard td was better?

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by bdotj02 View Post
    anyone got a spare td invite haven't tried that one yet i got a tl but heard td was better?
    TD has closed Invites........ try to ask for an account.I would have invited U , if they were OPEN

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdotj02 View Post
    anyone got a spare td invite haven't tried that one yet i got a tl but heard td was better?
    TD has closed Invites........ try to ask for an account.I would have invited U , if they were OPEN
    oh thanks you know any good sites to downlaod movies? really fast?

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    sct u need only 20 euros for an invite

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by bdotj02 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post

    TD has closed Invites........ try to ask for an account.I would have invited U , if they were OPEN
    oh thanks you know any good sites to downlaod movies? really fast?
    Maybe torrentleech or thedvdclub......

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by bdotj02 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post

    TD has closed Invites........ try to ask for an account.I would have invited U , if they were OPEN
    oh thanks you know any good sites to downlaod movies? really fast?
    REVTT, ST, are also great......GL

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •