Thread: Bin And Cues

whats the highest bin you can burn to a 700mb cd. cos i can butn a 750mb bin and when its burnt its only say 695mb on the cd. whats the higest amunt, can i butn a 800mb bin on a 700mb cdr?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    FST Retiree
    ive burned a 797 meg bin onto a cdr before. you should be able to burn up to 800, maybe a little more onto a 700 meg cdr because some of the data is redundant.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    i was coppying an album for someone the other day. my drive isn't set up for overburning, but i did a straight coppy from a cd, it came out to be 799MB on 1 cd. i was quite impressed it worked

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Most bins and isos are made from a CD, therfore no matter what the size they say they are, they are gonna fit on CD of equall size of the original. You should never have a problem using 700mb

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I have burned a few CDs that were over 800MB . but when burning with the burn image option the CD will always be under 700MB unless you have Image of a DVD

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    ok, thanks im going to give it a go on 2f2f, thanks gaain.

Wizz.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    TRshady
    Just remember bins are measured in minutes not actual size so even though I'm not sure how the time is worked out but you can burn way over 700mb onto a 700mb cd-r.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Thanks TR, I new you colud burn well over 700mb when related toa bin. Hopefully i can burn 800mb bin.