Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Player Is Best To Play Your Movies With?

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Never heard of it but I am looking for that perfect player. Jetaudio is the closest
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    i like WinDVD, but it has probs playing certain wmv files (i think mainly the ones that are encoded with the old ms mp4 beta codecs) on my comp, so i use WMP9. can't say i have any complaints.

i use BSPlayer if i need to view a subtitle file over a foreign movie.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    winDVD has preprocessing filters that play dvds well but it really wasn't designed to play files

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    BS player is crap, you need to find codecs, and the codecs it comes with conflict with encoders/decoders you already have.

For MP3 playing and MP3 playlist playing, as well as playing "store-bought" music CDs on your CD-Rom, Windows Media Player 9 is best.

For playing "store-bought" movie DVDs on your DVD-Rom, go with Power DVD.

For playing MPEG-1, MPEG-2, Xvid, DivX, I'm not sure what player works best. Obviously one that can use codecs you already have (given to you from Nero, Nimo, KaZaA, etc.)

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Can someone post a link for Jetaudio pls. I'm looking for a good media player myself, I bounce back and fourth between VideoLan and WMP and I'm looking for something else.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    i like the divx player, i dont know why..i guess because it has a widescreen format to it!

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Do some research.
    ex.

GO TO JETAUDIO'S WEBSITE

LOOK FOR THE LATEST VERSION OF THE PLAYER

SEARCH AND DL IT ON KAZAA LITE

DUHHHH BIG BANK
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    I guess BSPlayer is my best, but then again you have to delete every codes you already have first in order to make BSPlayer play in every films. B)

DIVX is good too, but some how it can't play XVID and I just seem to like it

What about WMP?!? Damn! you just can't uninstall them Even I didn't use it anymore it still there when my stupid friend(who didn't know shit about computer) want to play some movie in a shitty lag quality.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Originally posted by Nunpoom@22 June 2003 - 20:44
    DIVX is good too, but some how it can't play XVID and I just seem to like it
    how many times are people going to say this?

the reason DivX Player doesn't "like" Xvid is because DivX Player only plays DivX. XviD is not DivX. end of story.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12