Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ftn?

Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    What's someone gotta do round here to get ftn.. I'm trying to climb the ladder but I've stalled lol. I have some oink invites a fb and pt account and a bitsoup account with about 200gig buffer, so as you can see I'm struggling

So what would one need to get ftn?
    Rent this space

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Perhaps offer something others cant.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Thats true but with so many people trading these days with thier seed box stats and stuff you don't stand a chance when your a honest person who hasnt invested in paying for seedboxs for something which was or should be free (file trading) Plus to get anywhere you gotta break rules i.e trade acoounts etc.. what if you just wanted to get it the honest way?
    Rent this space

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    You can always pray though I can attest it hasnt helped me none but good luck man, I feel your pain....... Honesty is said to be the best policy though in this matter it aint working

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by gar3th View Post
    What's someone gotta do round here to get ftn.. I'm trying to climb the ladder but I've stalled lol. I have some oink invites a fb and pt account and a bitsoup account with about 200gig buffer, so as you can see I'm struggling

So what would one need to get ftn?
    The best way to get an ftn invite is to be a good friend of one of ftn's good members , and that's not that hard (you'll have better chances if you are a female )
    anyway, there are many good trackers that can serve you with more torrents that you need and will ever use , so just try sites like torrentleech , scc , fl, tb till you become a friend of a good ftn's member .

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Well I'm not into all this trading lark.. it's to much hard work trying to build up accounts in x amount of names and address's or whatever it is traders do.. I'm gonna wait it out and hopefully gain it a decent way.

I lost my own faith in helping people yestaday when I gave out an invite to someone who seemed trustworthy and they lied and I ended up inviting a banned person to oink and nearlly lost my only decent account, thankfully I got let off with a warning. Thats the problem I try and help and I get burned.
    Rent this space

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Happens alot man. I wish you nothing but the best and good luck with your search. Alot of scumbags ruin it for the many good folks here. Be safe and keep trying......

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Thats true but with so many people trading these days with thier seed box stats and stuff you don't stand a chance when your a honest person who hasnt invested in paying for seedboxs for something which was or should be free (file trading) Plus to get anywhere you gotta break rules i.e trade acoounts etc.. what if you just wanted to get it the honest way?
    Let me rephrase. What can u offer that doesnt include an acct, and invite, or a seedbox?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Let me rephrase. What can u offer that doesnt include an acct, and invite, or a seedbox?
    His sister ?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    would have to make a few phonescalls to make that happen lol. Maybe I could update my Avatar
    Rent this space

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast