Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what will be with REVTT

sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    This obsession people are getting with rarity and trading is becoming a joke. it's seriously unhealthy for fucks sake if you like a site use it but there is no need to become so worked up if RevTT drops levels.

and I used to think trading was a way to get onto tracker which you had no other means of obtaining. It seems its become an end in itself

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    This obsession people are getting with rarity and trading is becoming a joke. it's seriously unhealthy for fucks sake if you like a site use it but there is no need to become so worked up if RevTT drops levels.

and I used to think trading was a way to get onto tracker which you had no other means of obtaining. It seems its become an end in itself
    lol I know. It's retarted. I got my best trackers from giveaways, open signups or friends or even strangers that just pm'd me and asked me if I wanted an invite to a certain tracker. For example SweDVDR and ScT.

I haven't traded in a very long time. I even have my rep points hidden because I don't care about trading. It is all about how much you give back to the community and I do try to help people and I do try to invite good users to trackers. I do some giveaways. Just don't PM me. I will find you

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    RevTT is a good site regardless of level.

**Runs off to trade his RevTT accounts before they lose a level
    j/k
    Rent this space

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    All I meant that this is a good f*cking tracker and it might be too bad for some new people who don't know what revtt is by thinking that it is just a regular tracker, because the first thing that people see (and this is mistake) is the traker rating. because of that people might be reject it before they will try it. people "judging" trackers from their rating. (to bad for them)

and just to be hunest
    most of my downloads from TL and REVTT, that TL is rating at level two but still is one of the best for me.
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 07-26-2007 at 11:44 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Mano_Man's Avatar Fear Comes Now BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    it doesn't matter anyway

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    mhm.. in my opinion they still be level 5 but i think the level isn't important for this tracker because it is really great.. also i think that they don't close or something..

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by gar3th View Post
    RevTT is a good site regardless of level.

**Runs off to trade his RevTT accounts before they lose a level
    j/k

not before i do

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ! ANGEL !'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    whyreturn lev 3
    that agood site
    and whever with invites or not
    should be stay level 5
    like iplay

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    As long as the site picks up speed again (browsing, response, etc..), I don't care what level they are.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    What ever happens i hope it stays it has never let me down not sure about the invite situation i know i still have em

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12