Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Exigo.

  1. #1
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    NY
    Age
    33
    Posts
    358
    I'm looking for an Exigo invite. I've got a decent reputation at BTmusic, and many albums/vinyls to share.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    139
    Impossible

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    465
    Good luck,

    I'm always pulling for someone who actually wants to become a member of a community rather than the people looking for high lever trackers to never use them.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    NY
    Age
    33
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by cm2 View Post
    Impossible
    With all due respect, please stop sh--ting in my threads. This only perpetuates the idea that the only way to get into 'high-level' trackers is to devote all your time hoarding accounts and pawning them off. There are a few trackers I consider invaluable, and I didn't trade a thing to get into any of them. Practice being decent.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,628
    Quote Originally Posted by cm2 View Post
    Impossible
    On the contrary, I gave an invite to a member only 3 days ago.

    I've had two accounts there and both of mine were given to me.

    I would request another for any member who showed long term stats at Pedro's as well, as I'd like to know I'm inviting a lossless music lover, not a trader. A trader wouldn't have an ice cubes chance in hell of getting one from me.

    Some of you pneubs actually believe that trading is the ONLY way to get invites, while plenty of us give freely to those we know here and do so on a regular basis.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    123456123456's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    548
    good luck

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    139
    I haven't traded anything I have only given invites away..

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    akkk's Avatar VIP BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    836
    Quote Originally Posted by orfik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cm2 View Post
    Impossible
    With all due respect, please stop sh--ting in my threads. This only perpetuates the idea that the only way to get into 'high-level' trackers is to devote all your time hoarding accounts and pawning them off. There are a few trackers I consider invaluable, and I didn't trade a thing to get into any of them. Practice being decent.
    Overall it's not impossible, but to happen here in this forum it's a very small chance.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    5,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cm2 View Post
    Impossible
    On the contrary, I gave an invite to a member only 3 days ago.

    I've had two accounts there and both of mine were given to me.

    I would request another for any member who showed long term stats at Pedro's as well, as I'd like to know I'm inviting a lossless music lover, not a trader. A trader wouldn't have an ice cubes chance in hell of getting one from me.

    Some of you pneubs actually believe that trading is the ONLY way to get invites, while plenty of us give freely to those we know here and do so on a regular basis.
    Well, if you do happen to have one going, PM me and I will give you my username at pedros, and other places, to prove my worthiness!

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    NY
    Age
    33
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by akkk View Post
    Overall it's not impossible, but to happen here in this forum it's a very small chance.
    That may be true, but it's really one of those things where it can't hurt to try. My fingers are even getting exercise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •