Thread: Is There A Way To Watch An Mpg Before Its Done...

I have an MPG file that is close to being done and it wont play in kazza's theater, i have the first half of the movie and can only watch it in VideoLan...

Is there a player that will play .dat .MPG files? AVI preview says "cannot open no valid AVI" or something..

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    AVI Preview also plays MPG files.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Well i just tried to open it so i could copy the error that comes up then i noticed it said that later versions should be able to play MPG and to look for an update..heh thanks im gonna check and see if it needs an update.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Sure enough there was an upgrade and now instead of an error it tries to play but doesn't show a picture and the sound is all fudged up...

Oh well if some sources let me downlaod it might be done tomorrow or sometime this week..

Thanks anyways..

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    do this...close your client (so there are no sharing conflicts)...and then go to your shared folder and find the correct file (.dat view should help) and change the extension to .mpg...of course if you wish to finish the download, change the extension back to .dat and reopen KL and you should be fine...(done this myself a few times...)