Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: harry potter movies

SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    hi guys

i'm big fan of harry potter, i have all the movies all the books everything even my whole family is a fan of him

so i wonder what you think of harry potter movies.
    are they good or bad and why ?

For Serving Community

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I think they are good, but that much. I think LOTR is better, but still better than superheroes movies

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i meant which is better the movies or the books?

For Serving Community

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    books r always better imo plus the 4th and 5th one sucked comparing them to the book and it is ironic the fifth film is the longest of the books and the movie is the shortest of all movie adaptations thus far.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    I didn't like the books at all... The movies I don't mind too much, they are bearable, but I hate the books, (to be fair I only read the first 2, after that, I couldn't take it.. but i hear the last ones are "the best")

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I didn't read the books, but I liked the movies a lot (except the Chamber of Secrets, that was not so good IMO ).

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    the second one is my fav.
    books r always better imo plus the 4th and 5th one sucked comparing them to the book and it is ironic the fifth film is the longest of the books and the movie is the shortest of all movie adaptations thus far.
    i agree with you

For Serving Community

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    donnied's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    the books are pretty good, and the movies are pretty good too, just different. They can't cram in all the nuances and plot lines, but they still do a pretty good job of getting the feel of the story right.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    In my opinion, the books are way superior to the movies. In fact, the only movie I like so far of the series is 3.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by donnied View Post
    the books are pretty good, and the movies are pretty good too, just different. They can't cram in all the nuances and plot lines, but they still do a pretty good job of getting the feel of the story right.
    but there very important situations in the books the movies neglected them
    look at hp5 they didn't include most of the important stuff in the books and though the visual effects was great but the movie's plot was out of line and didn't come even close to the book
    Last edited by SAM; 08-19-2007 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For Serving Community

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast