Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mixing Software

Poster
    Well I am guessing this should be in this section since it is related to music, anyways I was hopeing if someone could give me on advice on which music mixing software should I do! I want something that you can open a .mp3 and edit the song add songs to a track make a whole new song and add effects and more to it! So which one's are out their so I can download the best from Kazza Lite.

2. Music   -   #2
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    WaveLab 4c for single-file editing, Cubase VST 5 for multitracks
    these are the ones im using to make music. There is ton of other apps too on Kazaa.
    Im thinking of moving to Cubase SX next... it suppose to be good.

Kippis:
    -GS-
    Spoiler: Show

3. Music   -   #3
    Cubase SX is generally regarded as the best. I started with Cakewalk Guitar Studio, it's a nice stable program and not too daunting as an introduction to digital recording. One thing you really need is a good soundcard.

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    I use Logic Audio in my little Studio, but it has way too much features and it is probably not necessary...

They told me that the latest release of FL Studio 4 ( Aka Fruity Loops ) works great and it seems to be powerful enough to achieve a lot of things: FL Studio 4

Cubase and Cakewalk are both well know and very good tools B)

5. Music   -   #5
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I use Fruity Loops 3.65
    Got lotsa Cakewalk stuff i haven't put on yet...but there's lots of quality programs out there...

6. Music   -   #6
    BANNED
    I use cakeqalk too to record all my stuff

cool eidt pro looks scary but has a stack of options

7. Music   -   #7
    I use Cool Edit Pro... adthomp is right in saying it's scary, at first. It has a lot of features and effects and allows up to 128 tracks for recording, mixing and editing. Cool Edit 2000 is another option and is a lot easier to get your head around and would probably suit your needs...

-draven-

8. Music   -   #8
    insanebassman
    I use Sonic Foundry Acid 4 in conjunction with Sonic Foundry Sound Forge 6 pro to multitrack, edit, dep edit, create loops and record. Some of my private recordings at home are coming out as good as the studio work we have done prior to mix down. (Of course our studio work was done with a student for free at the Conservatory of Recording Arts and Sciences). I have found those programs , the pro versions, to be better for strait recording than Cakewalk 9....

9. Music   -   #9
    Native Instruments Traktor DJ Studio v2.1

10. Music   -   #10
    Poster
    Pro logic is a really good one theres not much you cant do with it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast