Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Special Request to Brandon :D

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    48
    Well...i know that this is a long shot, and may users have been asking for this, but Brandon if u can hear me , i'd really appreciate a FTN invite please!

    i can show u some proofs from other trackers or something like that, i just hope u consider sending me one invite!

    Thanx in advance...i'll be waiting for your answer

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    RaPPeR's Avatar (¯\( o_0)/¯) BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    @ home
    Posts
    660
    only if u'll be his b*atch [ aka sell your soul to the devil muhahaha ]

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,642
    there is like 2-3 requests of this type every day, that's becoming a little bit too much maybe...

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Peter North's Avatar Porn Star BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,835
    Got to be more pacient on that FTN invite,if for lower lvl´s its difficult,imagine for that one.
    But who knows brother you get one free,who knows.
    Dont PM me for trades, or asking for invites.
    All Pms´s requesting that, will be ignore and deleted.


  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I'm Back Everyone :) BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    763
    Quote Originally Posted by Corais View Post
    Got to be more pacient on that FTN invite,if for lower lvl´s its difficult,imagine for that one.
    But who knows brother you get one free,who knows.
    I know.. And he aint gonna get one

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    clubzz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    266
    First step in the road to success : stop thinking in levels.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    3,699
    For me is still the connection that got me to secure the Arrow

    Not Pleading, Not Trading.........it was really " Close To Impossible"....

    Not saying it is for everyone, but this is the Tracker, I really Did NOT require me to "Trade" for it, [ which it really did not help anyways]

    Sooooooo.......... Good Luck to U.

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    467
    i would give him one if brandon sez i can!

    but as far as im concerned 99% of the ppl here would just trade it and im hardly going to beliieve that you lie in the remaining 1%!

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    -------------- BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    216
    we need a seperate subforum for FTN requests. i think it would fill up pretty fast. heh



  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    RaPPeR's Avatar (¯\( o_0)/¯) BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    @ home
    Posts
    660
    lol
    my friend offered me FTN invite [ like FB invite. among others ] and i didn't take it. [ plz , no pmes ]
    you dont have to believe me , i dont care .
    but you dont need it , nobody need it.
    you all can live with TL and if u got faster connection and want little bit more , get your self ScT... . thats all . you dont need all the UK-T and FTN.
    i guess its Populistic and alot of ppls said it , but its true .
    anyway , good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •