Thread: Final Fantasy 7

CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Sorry guys if someone has already posted this or everyone already knows but I didnt feel like checking the whole forum. Most of you wanted final fantasy 7 and here it is.

final fantasy 7 torrent

Its 4 cds and its the pc version. If you have windows xp then you need to download the xp patch. Hope you enjoy.

By the way, it has 7 seeders so the download should complete and it has a good download rate.

EDIT: I'm having some pc problems so if this doesnt work please tell me. It may just be my computer, my bittorrents been having problems.

EDIT: One last edit. Its 2.3 gb and it REQUIRES BITTORRENT INSTALLED PEOPLE

EDIT: ONe last edit again lol, when downloading the folder says FFVIII but trust me this is Final fantasy 7. The inside images will say VII instead of VIII

EDIT AGAIN: I put 2 cds earlier, (was thinking like most games) but its 4 cds, I knew that yet I still put 2 cds, I changed that so now it says it has 4 instead of 2.

2. Games   -   #2
    Link down

3. Games   -   #3
    Yea well I have been having bittorrent problems all day. Seems everything I try to download its a tracker error.

Though that link was working for me earlier. I checked but guess its not now. I'll go see what I can do.

4. Games   -   #4
    Found out the site with the torrent on it went down 30 min after I posted the damn thing....Its a good site it will probably come back up soon and I will repost a new one if neccessary. Give me time.

5. Games   -   #5
    You can try this Torrent from Bytemonsoon

FFVII.torrent

and the Xp Patch

http://www.zdnet.com.au/downloads/pc/swinf...10122632,00.htm]Xp Patch[/URL]

enjoy

Its a large file, and it only has 2 seeders at the moment. and there are 45 leechers. so good luck getting good speeds.

6. Games   -   #6
    woops, posted twice