Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Threads on this board about cheating

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    Cheaters suck.

Also i think most sites are starting to see that close to half of all Israel members do cheat and have been cought in the act. As i type this i have 38 of them that will be banned this week all for cheating and caught by 2 different scripts and spoted by some members that turned there dumb ass in.

Now every site has cheaters and every country has cheaters, but the funny thing is that most of the people we catch are from the middle east and i would say about 70% of them are from middle east. Which is sad. Some of my staff are bitching hard core to start banning everyone from the middle east and most proxy servers/ip's as they are sick of dealing with them.

another thing is about 60% of the middle east members have also been banned for account trading again not sure why its so high with in the middle east. I have heard its because they are downloading stuff and selling it on the streets for cash and not giving to shits about anyone else. Once they get banned or rights to download disable they start trading and looking for other accounts untill they are busted also. just somethign i have read and been told by other middle east users.

Wild
    I think every site should ban the whole country, they are a leech on the torrent community..

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Cheaters suck.

Also i think most sites are starting to see that close to half of all Israel members do cheat and have been cought in the act. As i type this i have 38 of them that will be banned this week all for cheating and caught by 2 different scripts and spoted by some members that turned there dumb ass in.

Now every site has cheaters and every country has cheaters, but the funny thing is that most of the people we catch are from the middle east and i would say about 70% of them are from middle east. Which is sad. Some of my staff are bitching hard core to start banning everyone from the middle east and most proxy servers/ip's as they are sick of dealing with them.

another thing is about 60% of the middle east members have also been banned for account trading again not sure why its so high with in the middle east. I have heard its because they are downloading stuff and selling it on the streets for cash and not giving to shits about anyone else. Once they get banned or rights to download disable they start trading and looking for other accounts untill they are busted also. just somethign i have read and been told by other middle east users.

Wild
    Nice reading wild

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    yes cheaters suck,
    and yes there are few users in my country "egypt" cheats but those are not the majority
    many of us in egypt don't have upload rate more than 64 kb/sec ; in fact, most of us using 20 or less but this isn't an excuse .
    my point is don't generalize the issue saying "many of them come from middle east"
    maybe they come from a country or two but not from all middle east
    still in middle east ; people who value the aspect of sharing and high morals

For Serving Community

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    0110's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Cheaters suck.

Wild
    Fact

i'm from middle east but not a cheater

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123