Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter Book 5 Discussion

guyz, by the time the fifth movie would come out,
    the actor who plays harry potter (and the others) would
    be too old to play the characters.

I think the guyz who played dumbledore died and i'm
    not sure how they're going to fill him in.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    i think that they will make the rest of the movies, but will split Goblet of fire and OOTP into say, 2 movies - more money that way too!

Cris Columbus is only directing the Prisoner of Azkaban - after that someone else will do it (if there is indeed more movies made), so there may be a cast change. I think tho, that most of the characters just couldn't be played by another actor now, y'know?

3. Lounge   -   #23
    firstly, they have a dumbledoor replacement, and with the heavy make up that is used u cannot tell the difference.

Secondly, they are making a movie every year and they started when he was 11, so he will fit perfectly if they keep on track

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by yyiryyib@29 June 2003 - 22:00
    firstly, they have a dumbledoor replacement, and with the heavy make up that is used u cannot tell the difference.

Secondly, they are making a movie every year and they started when he was 11, so he will fit perfectly if they keep on track

I see a resemblance between Dumbledore and Gandolf

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Well they were originally contracted to do only 3 movies
    and now they are discussing doing 5

But thats what i've heard...

6. Lounge   -   #26
    accually i've thought i've read somewhere that chris columbus was not directing this film that some other person that's not american was doing it. he was like spanish or something, but don't quote me on that. Personally i dont think the movies will ever be the same without richard harris although i wouldn't like it to much if they stopped the making the movies either.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    anyone knows the name of the file so i can download it?Here in Argentina i can't buy 'cause it's too expensive

8. Lounge   -   #28
    _John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    dart maul, i read the entire book off the website html link someone posted here, look around for it.

But about the book, does anyone else see something perhaps happening between luna and harry, the rowling seemed to be toying with the idea in the last chapters, while they were talking to eachother about how she could hear the sounds behind the veil as well.....

9. Lounge   -   #29
    I kinda saw that too with Luna, but i do not think it will become anything. I do however think Luna is a key character in the rest of the series. Remember how she was the only one besides Harry to not be injured in some way? i think she is a powerful wizard, but people underestimate her.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Yep, Luna's going to be quite the major character, I'm sure, I'm getting the sneaky suspicion that Harry'll end up dating her at some point in time... Hmmm. I actually suspected it from the first time they met, oddly enough. GoF will almost certainly be 2 movies, if they can find a nice spot to divide it up, OotP likely too. Any ideas where to break GoF up, just curious. Luna and Harry seem to have alot in common, they both have parents who died, both seem to be powerful wizards, etc.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast