Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There Is An "outside World"

vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    OK, with my router going on the blink (thankfully fixed ) and then the board improvements, I have discovered that there is, in fact, a whole world out there.

I have rediscovered some of my favourite pasttimes from before this board entered my life, including:
    • chess - I found my old board in the attic and have been relearning all the tactics ~ Great fun, and more stimulating than adding to my music collection!
    • reading - faced with a lack of decent TV, I found a book, and started to read it...once I got the hang again, I have found myself engrossed by this; I remember the days when its all i did (just about)
    • walking the dog - sounds an odd one, but I actually found time to go to the river with my gf and her dog...we took the car and had a really nice looong walk, not one of these quick walks to the park and back ~ It was worth it, i can't believe I actually tired the poor Border Collie out!

I intend to try to rediscover more things which I used to do before this place...any suggestions? I urge you all to try it!!
    <insert signature here>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Ex-member
    Playing sports, learning to play a musical instrument, going out with mates, and so on.

The above are quite good fun, give them a try

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by Lamsey@24 June 2003 - 23:27
    learning to play a musical instrument,

Heh&#33; That&#39;s all I ever bloody do when not on here

Although I did have a workout earlier for the first time in..........well for the 1st time I&#39;ll try not to do that again

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

4. Lounge   -   #4
    insanebassman
    Hey, I lift weights 5 nights a week and still manage to come in here and waste some quality time&#33;
    :beerchug: :beerchug:

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by insanebassman@24 June 2003 - 23:33
    Hey, I lift weights 5 nights a week and still manage to come in here and waste some quality time&#33;
    :beerchug: :beerchug:
    Yeah&#33; After diciding I&#39;m an unfit fat git I thought I&#39;d get the old steels out with the hydro stepper and give em some stick, might even carry on 2morrow and on

Other cool things to do:-Take ya bike to bits , PS2 B)

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Everyone know the best activity is biscuits

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by vivitron 15@24 June 2003 - 23:25
    OK, with my router going on the blink (thankfully fixed ) and then the board improvements, I have discovered that there is, in fact, a whole world out there.
    You mean other web sites, right? You don&#39;t actually mean out the watchamacallit door thingy do you?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    MARYMOTHEROFALLTHATISHOLY &#33;&#33;&#33; Thank the Lord we&#39;re back.....I had no choice but to cut the lawn, visit the in-laws, and bloody well FIX THINGS &#33; What kind of life is THAT, I ask you ??&#33;&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Gkraker04's Avatar Poster
    I was gettin a little flubby &#39;round the edges. but, I&#39;m not going to nuthin about it&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #10
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    I smoke.

And eat.

And still remain a lanky b*stard, apparantley. dunno why.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast