Thread: can any one explain to me what will happen in TD

medoo00o's Avatar ToRRenT WaRRioR
    E-mail cleanup

At the 1st of August, all accounts will be set to 'pending' and a confirmation mail will be sent out to all users. This will be done to filter out about 5000 accounts with an invalid email address. All users will be given 30 days to respond to the email before the account gets pruned. During this time, your account stats will continue to update in case of seeding / leeching torrents.

To make sure you keep your account at the end of the cleanup, make sure you have set a *valid* email address and accept emails from this domain. If for any reason you did not get an email, you can use the recover link to re-request an email.

==========================================

i have email on hotmail and i didnnt have any thing till now and also i want to know what will happen

=============================================
    I HAVE EMAIL ON

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by medoo00o View Post
    E-mail cleanup

At the 1st of August, all accounts will be set to 'pending' and a confirmation mail will be sent out to all users. This will be done to filter out about 5000 accounts with an invalid email address. All users will be given 30 days to respond to the email before the account gets pruned. During this time, your account stats will continue to update in case of seeding / leeching torrents.

To make sure you keep your account at the end of the cleanup, make sure you have set a *valid* email address and accept emails from this domain. If for any reason you did not get an email, you can use the recover link to re-request an email.

==========================================

i have email on hotmail and i didnnt have any thing till now and also i want to know what will happen

=============================================
    I HAVE EMAIL ON
    Don't think it happened yet, your too impatient.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Had mine this morning so they have started the clean-up. Check your junk mail though as that's where mine went.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by medoo00o
    can any one explain to me what will happen in TD
    In what language ? (I see you don't understand simple english)

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Beware that HotMail can filter emails. There has been some issue over whether emails from trackers are getting through their screening unblemished. Worth considering if you use hotmail for your site registration.

Personally, I don't trust it...