Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: My first blow job.

  1. #1
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    Finally, after a very very long time, yesterday I went to see the gynecologist.
    I've always been so freaked of the gynecologist but after all this time, the pimples on my penis started to worry me,
    not that they hurt, but I don't want them to, so I gathered some will strength and made an appointment.
    Then, when I got there, I actually told the (young blonde lady) doctor how I felt about going to The gynecologist and she said,
    'Oh, that's my specialty' (nervous patients that is). Then I told her the reason for my long overdue visit,
    then after making the usual evaluation she said that it was more imperative that
    I got a 'Penile Cleaning' this time and the pimples could wait and be taken care off in a week or so.

    Damn, I always had this horrifying idea of the Penile Cleaning, I had even seen pictures of it, and people had told me these painful and traumatic tales,
    but since I was already there, and knew how hard it was for me to get the courage to go, I sad 'well, Go for it' Oh God I thought.
    But then I was really surprised when I learned that not anesthetics would be used, the lady said 'just wait and relax, and you'll see how I work',
    some how her comprehensiveness of my situation made me feel better.
    Well, she got all these painful looking instruments and got to work,
    she kept pooching at my balls and rod for a few minutes, may be 20 to 30,
    there was little semen that I could see, I was afraid, but surprised at how all that rubbing caused no a bit of pain.
    finally after it was done I washed my penis and actually it seems there was more sperm that I thought, but it was quickly gone,
    then she used this see througish lube like paste with a mechanical miniature toothbrush and it was over. She gave my this mirror and... Wow!
    Everything looked very different, I mean, it was a dramatic improvement,
    and since yesterday, my balls just keep improving, I didn't remember they could look this healthy...
    I made sure to thank her for making this a very pleasant visit to the gynecologist.
    The thing is that I was such a good experience for me,
    so I felt like telling U about it.
    Last edited by 100%; 07-28-2007 at 05:26 PM.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    60
    Posts
    8,804
    ....and I thought this service was only supplied by certain ladies who put questionable cards up in phone boxes

    ........you live and learn.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum


  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,106
    Not even David ever shared his thoughts that openly.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,295
    I swear I read the exact same story about it was about someone going to the dentist on digg.com. Nice steal!

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,106
    They have a dentist on digg.com

    Hoi, Tesco, we want a dentist here. digg.com has got one.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    11,762
    Typical. I bet he's keeping the dentist a secret and only lets his Canadian friends use her


    I've got a hole that needs filling I'll have you know!



    EDIT: I mean a cavity of course

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiranai_Baka View Post
    I swear I read the exact same story about it was about someone going to the dentist on digg.com. Nice steal!
    on digg.com?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lou...dentist-211630

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Some Where but not here
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,541
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    Finally, after a very very long time, yesterday I went to see the gynecologist.
    I've always been so freaked of the gynecologist but after all this time, the pimples on my penis started to worry me,
    not that they hurt, but I don't want them to, so I gathered some will strength and made an appointment.
    Then, when I got there, I actually told the (young blonde lady) doctor how I felt about going to The gynecologist and she said,
    'Oh, that's my specialty' (nervous patients that is). Then I told her the reason for my long overdue visit,
    then after making the usual evaluation she said that it was more imperative that
    I got a 'Penile Cleaning' this time and the pimples could wait and be taken care off in a week or so.

    Damn, I always had this horrifying idea of the Penile Cleaning, I had even seen pictures of it, and people had told me these painful and traumatic tales,
    but since I was already there, and knew how hard it was for me to get the courage to go, I sad 'well, Go for it' Oh God I thought.
    But then I was really surprised when I learned that not anesthetics would be used, the lady said 'just wait and relax, and you'll see how I work',
    some how her comprehensiveness of my situation made me feel better.
    Well, she got all these painful looking instruments and got to work,
    she kept pooching at my balls and rod for a few minutes, may be 20 to 30,
    there was little semen that I could see, I was afraid, but surprised at how all that rubbing caused no a bit of pain.
    finally after it was done I washed my penis and actually it seems there was more sperm that I thought, but it was quickly gone,
    then she used this see througish lube like paste with a mechanical miniature toothbrush and it was over. She gave my this mirror and... Wow!
    Everything looked very different, I mean, it was a dramatic improvement,
    and since yesterday, my balls just keep improving, I didn't remember they could look this healthy...
    I made sure to thank her for making this a very pleasant visit to the gynecologist.
    The thing is that I was such a good experience for me,
    so I felt like telling U about it.
    i think ive read something similar


    "You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Typical. I bet he's keeping the dentist a secret and only lets his Canadian friends use her


    I've got a hole that needs filling I'll have you know!



    EDIT: I mean a cavity of course
    Its still sexually suggestive.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    11,762
    I can't help it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •