Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Graphics And Design

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I agree.. tips on graphics and such would be nice..

There's thousands of photoshop tips out there

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    TRshady
    Yeah, a Web design world has been proposed but a quick no was received by Paul. But a sub-section of software world devoted to it is great as it means the forum will be more organized and make it easier for us to get to find what were looking for as a large percentage of software world is about website problems\questions etc.

edit: oops. kind of read it wrong, but I suppose graphics design is related to web design.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    as this place is about k-lite and related stuff i dont thik it will happen.
    join renderosity. (if your not already a member)

Its got everything you could ever need. regarding graphics and stuff. has forums for every know app. free downloads. tutorials the works.

This aint an ad or anything but i have been a member there for about 3 years now and have leart a $hit load of stuff for all the appz i use.

Esss

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    TRshady
    Originally posted by EsssBee@28 June 2003 - 09:59
    as this place is about k-lite and related stuff i dont thik it will happen.
    join renderosity. (if your not already a member)

Its got everything you could ever need. regarding graphics and stuff. has forums for every know app. free downloads. tutorials the works.

This aint an ad or anything but i have been a member there for about 3 years now and have leart a $hit load of stuff for all the appz i use.

Esss
    You got a link for that forum mate?

Graphics and web design are much closer related to k-lite and the forum the book world though right?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    this is renderosity

good site in my opinion

still like to see a graphics and design sub section on here

@EsssBee - it would be Kazaa related if it included verified links to graphics & design downloads - just a thought

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by TRshady@28 June 2003 - 10:11

Graphics and web design are much closer related to k-lite and the forum the book world though right?
    cant argue with that man

it would be cool though to get hashes for virus free daz3d models and stuff

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If we had a place to host small sized 3D projects.. we could just swap em back and forth very fast (no need for slow hashes cause they're 1 userhosted files)

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    I like the idea of a sub-section in graphics. Thanks for sharing the rendersoity site.

But this topic should really have been posted in "About our Website and this Forum"

Maybe if we get more people to agree with the idea, it might just happen!
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    Wow
    I thought this topic was going down in flames and nobody really cared.
    I posted it here first just to see what everyone thought.
    It&#39;s a natural choice to be a subsection in Softwareworld.
    After all it is software.
    I think if we petition them they would at least post a temporary subsection in here to see how it goes.
    It could be all inclusive when it comes to graphics, wether it be web or otherwise.
    I may be being selfish here as I am a newcomer to these types of programs and need lots of info.

Hey Balamm&#33;
    I know your out there somewhere.
    Your a mod now, why don&#39;t you move this to "about our website and this forum" for us.
    I think this kind of growth is great for this forum.

Thanks for the Renderosity link.
    I will use it, but I would love a place like that right here.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    TRshady
    Yeah, a petition usually works and that&#39;s far different from a protest.

If there is enough of us that want it surely it&#39;ll happen. Remember it&#39;ll be a sub section and won&#39;t cause much difference to how much work the mods do or how much the people post as any time there is a problem it&#39;s posted in software section anyway. This would just keep things easier and could even reduce the work of the mods as some people won&#39;t know where to ask for help on building a site or producing graphics.

Lets do it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast