Thread: i think that ive learned my lesson

pipko's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    i am in a ban for about half year for giving a rep point to someone that i didnt made a trade with him i sorry for this and ive learned my lesson can you please think about removing the ban

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Since it wasnt a scam you might have a point since its been almost 6 months now.
    Will unlock the account today though make sure there arent any additional issues...

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    pipko's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Thank you

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    wow 6 months for a School type scam.
    whats BT section Upto, losen up people.
    ive never knew those rep points are much a deal.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    lynx's Avatar .
    It was abused by people having several accounts, or people in groups, effectively giving themselves or each other rep points for no reason so that they look like reliable members.

That scenario was often followed up by one of more scams. These accounts got Disabled Privileges so that they couldn't trade invites and therefore couldn't start these scams.

Since we don't know which were potential scammers we've no reason to look back at those accounts under normal circumstances, so it is up to the member to ask for their privileges to be restored. I'd normally expect them to do this in the report section though since it is absolutely guaranteed that the mods will see it.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    got it m8, that make sense

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    but to wait six months before getting a pardon.... for something you are innocent of.
    This administration needs to be investigated, those responsible should suffer triple of what this man has been through. Uber ban.
    If you give some inside information we may let you off with a mere rep trade counting job for a mere 5 months.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Wilton331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    wow I didn't even know that was such a huge deal. I was almost conned into do this as well. Glad I didnt.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Dont think you would be able to give rep yet...

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    He waited 6 months...Ouch!
    eee