Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just How Un-intelligent Bush Is

"What? It's night time already?"

2. Lounge   -   #2
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    I think the incompetence of Mr Bush is better shown with the thousands of innocent people he killed in Iraq.

That is quite funny tho.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Give him some credit, least he got them the right way round...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    BANNED
    don't even get me started

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Ex-member
    lmao.

my mum is also lhao...

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Atleast he knew to put them up to his eyes.

What do you expect? He's Republican!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Spindulik@25 June 2003 - 15:25
    Atleast he knew to put them up to his eyes.

What do you expect? He's Republican!
    yeah but hes still a blubbering idiot !!!!!!

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Ok we all know bush is stupid but it raises the quetion of the 40% that voted him in&#33;&#33;oops sorry i mean the 51%<<<yeah right.
    Which then leads on to the stupidity of our green and gracious land leaders and voters.latest one is our sell out to the yanks on extradition.USA no longer need any evidence to extradite a uk citizen yet we still have to prove to them the guilt of one of their own.Whats up blunkett wernt you looking at what you signed oh no you couldnt could you B) .

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by mutterings@25 June 2003 - 16:47
    Ok we all know bush is stupid but it raises the quetion of the 40% that voted him in&#33;&#33;oops sorry i mean the 51%<<<yeah right.
    Which then leads on to the stupidity of our green and gracious land leaders and voters.latest one is our sell out to the yanks on extradition.USA no longer need any evidence to extradite a uk citizen yet we still have to prove to them the guilt of one of their own.Whats up blunkett wernt you looking at what you signed oh no you couldnt could you B) .
    Don&#39;t slag off my relations in this way - Me is downright offendeded&#33;
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by fugley+25 June 2003 - 19:45--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fugley @ 25 June 2003 - 19:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mutterings@25 June 2003 - 16:47
    Don&#39;t slag off my relations in this way - Me is downright offendeded&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Ok which ones are your relative .Blair /blinkett/bush/americans or british? and where was the slagging off?????All of the above is true

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast