Thread: Musician Looking for Great Tracker(s)

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Hi,I'm looking for a tracker that specializes in material for musicians. Thinks like sheet music, intructional videos, clinics,piano/guitar music books, etc. I would really appreciate a referral to any sites of this nature. Of course if they are closed, an invite would be great too!Thanks for your help,Jazzz

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    oink is the best you will ever find in sheet music and elearing videos.
    I play the guitar and it has everything I need and more

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Try OboeDucky, it's a new sheet music tracker (PM me your email address for an invite).. Otherwise, you can check out instructional/learning trackers like Bitme.org (closed, but you can ask for an invite in the proper area), Learnbits, or Spyderbytes (? I forgot the name). Also, OiNK (harder to get an invite) has some videos for you to download. However, I don't suggest you downloading from OiNK because it's pretty difficult to keep a ratio if you don't know what you're doing, especially downloading these huge videos!

There's another great one: Pianosheets.org. However, it's being revamped and has been closed for like a month now.
    No Whining

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Thanks for the responses. I should have mentioned I already have access to Pianosheets, oboeducky,oink, bitspyder, learnbits, bitme, demonoid, and elbitz

I was wondering/hoping if there was a site that actually specialized in the type of material I mentioned. pianosheets used to have all that stuff,and was great but apparently are now mosly just sheet music - I suspect a copyrights scare. . obeyducky looks promising but doesn't have much meterial or members.

If anyone knows of any others, please chime in.

Thanks for you help!

Jazzz

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Nah, PS.org lost their admins and now they don't have the manpower to bring it back as fast...
    No Whining

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPig View Post
    Nah, PS.org lost their admins and now they don't have the manpower to bring it back as fast...
    Not just their admins - looks like they lost a bunch of their torrents. They have this "Sorry PAL" issue where you click on a torrent link and you get a page with the "Sorry PAL" message Also, looks like they lost most of their seeders. What a mess..

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    pianosheets, i think is really good for this what you looking.. but like said someone that Oink is the best for this and of course you don't find something better.. elearning you can find in docs.torrents or bitme or other good elearning site.. that's my opinion..