Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks To The Fake Movies I Discover Cool Ones

Hi guys, Trying to download Matrix I found out some really cool movies I didn't know they exist.

I saw "Blow" wich was a really cool one, I didn't see it before and I like it a lot. Thanks to the Fake Files I could discover this 2001 really cool movie.

I just see "Face off", that I also didn't know it exist. It was kind of cool movie too, specially the idea. Too many explotions in my opinion. Everything explode in that movie, but the center idea was good.

Then I discover "Vampire Hunter" wich is a really cool Animation Movie. Really Cool Graphics.

etc.

I was complaining at the beggining because of fake movies, but now I also like this positive side.

bye guys, The idea is that you answer this question:
    What Intersting movie did you Discover that you didn't know before by searching what?

PS : ( Now you now that by downloading Matrix you can get those!!&#33

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    BANNED
    well there ya go......

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    I got half baked and it was supposed to be cradle to the grave. It was funny as fuck but 9/10 the movies are shite or ive seem like 80 times befor

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by well_butter_my_arse@19 June 2003 - 12:59
    I got half baked and it was supposed to be cradle to the grave. It was funny as fuck but 9/10 the movies are shite or ive seem like 80 times befor
    yeah half baked is good - cradle 2 the grave any good - if u have it yet?!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by well_butter_my_arse@19 June 2003 - 04:59
    lol. it's always "half-baked" or "scary movie." whoever makes all those fake files must really be a fan of those two films.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    When i was looking for 28 days later - I found a version of 28 days later well it turned out 2 be an amazing DVD rip of 13 ghosts - i have never seen a better rip amazing i tell u... and i enjoyed the movie 2...

so thanks u misnaming fuckers...

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Its ok if you get movies you have never seen before but bloody annoying otherwise.I always rename the movie so people can see its a fake<<<<obvious i know but not many people do it

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    What else people&#33;&#33;

Tell us your experience&#33;&#33;&#33;

bye

(by downloading Matrix Reload I found Matrix one by mistake, I saw Matrix one two years ago, but seeing it again it refresh me lot of stuff)

cya

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Retired
    does verifieds say something to you?

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    ....................Right

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast