Thread: So freakin funny

So,
    i went home to visit my family recently,
    and we were all watching TV, and i had the remote under my blanket, and it was me, my 22 year old sister, and my 12 year old brother. My sister was in on this by the way.
    So, with the remote i turned the TV off, and he was like wtf do you have the remote? Obviously i said no, and he was like are you sure you arent sitting on it and i said no again. He just shrugged it off and turned it back on.

About 5 minutes later i do it again, and i say something must be wrong with the TV! And he was like well, it is over 10 years old....and he turns it back on.

Well, about 15 minutes later, again.
    Now hes getting pissed, and he goes "STUPID DAMN TV, RCA MAKES PURE CRAP NOW!"
    As my sister and I are sitting there laughing our heads off under our blankets.....

Now about 45 minutes later i do it again,
    And he goes and gets my dad and tells him the TV is broken, my dad says oh well, its time for a new TV anyway.

So they go off to Best Buy for a new TV, and I dont want to waste money even if i am having a little fun so i say well you may want to save the reciept in case this one doesnt work either, about 3 hours later they come back with this $500 flatscreen which we very much couldnt afford,
    Then when they set it all up and begin watching it, i reprogram the remote i have had under my blanket the entire time to the new TV and turn the power off, and my brother goes crazy screaming, and at this point im laughing so hard the tears are streaming down my face trying not to make a sound,
    but i cant keep it silent, so i just start laughing out loud, and my brother turns and looks at me and i hold up the remote.

Oh, the look on his face. Priceless. He looks horrified.

So they pack up the new TV and take it back and all is well.

Now this was about a month ago,

And just today, we were watching TV in his room, and i have the remote and turn it off, and i go dude, something is wrong with your TV. And he believes it (to be fair, he has a 13 inch sansui and the speakers dont even work anymore), and he goes and turns it back on, and i do it again, and he says oh ill unplug it for a while. But then again i cant control my laughter and a little squeak comes out. Damn, the look on his face every time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The kind of thing that never gets old.

Honestly, its sad he is so, well, stupid.

Tanner.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I went to see the nurse this morning for my annual check-up.
    She said I have to stop wanking.

I was like 'What - why?'

She said 'Because I'm trying to examine you'.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I went to see the nurse this morning for my annual check-up.
    She said I have to stop wanking.

I was like 'What - why?'

She said 'Because I'm trying to examine you'.
    :earl:

4. Lounge   -   #4
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1

-bd

5. Lounge   -   #5
    lol

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I know someone who had to go to the doc's recently cuz he was wanking to much. Apparently he'd torn a little bit off his foreskin.

Iwas going to laugh at him but I'm not supposed to know about it

So I'll laugh about it on tinternets

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    A problem shared is a problem halved