Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats So Cool Bout The Sims?

I never played the sims before..and I cant seem to grasp why it could be so fun, I mean it looks so boring god you dont even kill anyone.....whats your oppinion on the sims? I think it is a horrible game even tho I never played it

2. Games   -   #2
    sweetpea6518
    The reason the sims is sooooo addictive is that you can be creative with just the building, you can download so much for the game from wall paper to hacked items even xxx items. At one time I had over 6 gigs of stuff for the sims. hehe

3. Games   -   #3
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It's very cheap Virtual Reality.. people love the fact you are god in the game basicly. You add custom items people make to do whatever u want.. u never beat it so u will waste days.. I woulnt start playin cause it'll suck ya in just like Everquest... make u do weird things just to play more..
    heh, i actually only played for few weeks.. i relised the game just sucked after awhile and never played again

4. Games   -   #4
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Da )\(inja@25 June 2003 - 18:05
    "you dont even kill anyone"
    ahhh on the contrare, you can kill them. One thing so amazing about this game is the evil things you can do(yes I am a good person, but some sims piss me off...they must die&#33. I usually make a guy, give him a name, nice looking, good personallity and then he starts his serial killings hehe. Since I have all the sim expansion packs, it makes it so simple. First I move him into a cheap ass house and then save and leave that house. Go to another house, create a woman (or man If I want him gay or bi), then give her crapy stuff. Give her a phone of course. I get him to meet her, say downtown at the nice club I built and when he gets home he can invite her over. In about a day or two I will have her puddy in his hands. I have him give her a couple diamond rings, propose, then the woman, and her $20,000 she starts out with, is in my hands now. I lock her upstairs in a dark painted room and a jail-cell like place. She dies and I continue to do that for more money. I keep a big collection of urns upstairs....its so fun muhahaha. He becomes rich with all he can buy, I build up his skills, have him become a superstar and kill more. Sometimes if I have a lot of cash, I'll have him go to vacation island and relax from killing. Come back home, do it again. Trust me man, dont start playing this game. Like Wolfmight said: "It'll suck you in". (but don't listen to him, play it! Get sucked in! Then you will all be under the sim control. Your brain will be inside the sim, and I will torture you will naked woman and lock you upstairs nude chained to a wall. Starve you, and have 5 naked chicks eat a nice juicy cheeseburger in front of you. You want lovin and some food. Torture! (sorry I'm a little tired, and hungry...and hor....nevermind)

5. Games   -   #5
    Jayhawk
    yeah i dont think i wanna play it for fear of getting hooked cause it would just seem akward

6. Games   -   #6
    I know what you mean. My girlfriend looks at me and sees a 17 year old, jobless boy playing the sims....she wonders...(of course she has money so she really doesnt care. I stay home and clean the house (sissy job...I know). But if you don't have any friends, or girlfriends to worry about...I recommend getting hooked. Its a hell of a ride. Always something new to do. You can be good or you can torture the basterds. Of course the guy I use the most "Ray Wesker" (please....don't insult the name ), is a murderer. His net value (meaning if you sold everything of his how much money he would have)is $140,000. The thing I love the most is the urn collection. If you don't know what an urn is, its a container holding the burned ashed remains of a loved one. I keep them upstairs in the same room as the victim, that way the ghosts haunt them and they can't fall asleep. hahah I'm so cruel. Only to sims of course, except for Ray. I would never lay a finger on ray...unless...

7. Games   -   #7
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana
    In about a day or two I will have her puddy in his hands.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by Sparsely+1 July 2003 - 11:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sparsely &#064; 1 July 2003 - 11:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CadeLaguana
    In about a day or two I will have her puddy in his hands.

[/b][/quote]
    That sounded wierd didnt it....I ment she will be puddy in his hands haha

9. Games   -   #9
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Hey Wolf EQOA for the PS2 is a fun game i agree tho the sims sucks they need AI and alot more

10. Games   -   #10
    Jayhawk
    wow thats weird

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast