Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brown and Bush...

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    ...are reported to have gotten on rather well while eating burgers and kicking back at Camp David.

No reports of poodle-clips or lap-sitting, though.

Ominous development, that; I am filled with foreboding.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You forgot to mention that the Dollar is not doing well against the Pound. About $2.05 at the moment.
    Take a wee drink, go back to bed and have a rest Kev. You will get over it.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    You forgot to mention that the Dollar is not doing well against the Pound. About $2.05 at the moment.
    Take a wee drink, go back to bed and have a rest Kev. You will get over it.
    Oh, I'm fine, Bob.

Just feeling a bit sarcastic.

Hey, Busyman-

I'm writing two screenplays, a book, making music, sharpening my knives, reloading some ammo, shopping for deals, and contemplating a nice relaxing trip to a yuppie destination (I must point out that I am not considering the "12-to-a-room-and-save-$" strategy you seem to favor), while ruminating about the immense size of my johnson, yet I still manage to post with style and elan you cannot match on your best day - all before I go to work.

Amazing, huh?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Hey, Busyman-

I'm writing two screenplays, a book, making music, sharpening my knives, reloading some ammo, shopping for deals, and contemplating a nice relaxing trip to a yuppie destination (I must point out that I am not considering the "12-to-a-room-and-save-$" strategy you seem to favor), while ruminating about the immense size of my johnson, yet I still manage to post with style and elan you cannot match on your best day - all before I go to work.

Amazing, huh?
    Everyone knows that the very few times you venture out of your village compound, with permission of The Prophet, of course, that you go to supervise security guards at the sheep farm when your aren't being herded yourself.

Btw, it's not 12-to-a-room it's 12-to-a-bigmuhfuckin'-house at my yuppie destination (whateverthefuck a yuppie destination is) and when I get home, it's 3-to-a-bigmuhfuckin'-house.

Mmk?

Also, unless you post an interesting C&P (which is very rare), your pawsts are as boring as the life you currently live.

I'm sure you are making music. Are you the harmonica or the fiddle player? Come on. Pawst a link with your best work playing the theme to Deliverance.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 07-31-2007 at 07:13 PM.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Hey, Busyman-

Amazing, huh?
    Everyone knows that the very few times you venture out of your village compound, with permission of The Prophet, of course, that you go to supervise security guards at the sheep farm when your aren't being herded yourself.

Btw, it's not 12-to-a-room it's 12-to-a-bigmuhfuckin'-house at my yuppie destination (whateverthefuck a yuppie destination is) and when I get home, it's 3-to-a-bigmuhfuckin'-house.

Mmk?

Also, unless you post an interesting C&P (which is very rare), your pawsts are as boring as the life you currently live.

I'm sure you are making music. Are you the harmonica or the fiddle player? Come on. Pawst a link with your best work playing the theme to Deliverance.
    My "pawsts"?

What's a "pawst"?

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

Mmk?

My "pawsts"?

What's a "pawst"?
    Sound it out.

What's a "yuppie destination"? How does that apply to me?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    lynx's Avatar .
    I wonder if Bush will notice the difference between this Brown tongue and the previous one.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx View Post
    I wonder if Bush will notice the difference between this Brown tongue and the previous one.
    I don't think he will. This Brown rolls his R's too.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    MaxOverlord's Avatar Simplify
    My perverted mind cant get past the Brown and Bush title...
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing..... Descartes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast