Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: interesting stuff at asiandvdclub

I gonna spam that 19 year old guy.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Unbelievable.. What gives ADC the right to do this? It's horrible, nothing less!

I mean... They handle it like they should with informing their members on how to retrieve the money, and to inform that a swede did it etc, but posting images of the guy, where he lives, his full name, age and phone number!? That's not just extremly poorly handled, it's... pathetic.

And if that's not enuf, look at the bottom..

"We know all about this problem child. Like the fact that he suffers from chronic depression from living in the middle of nowhere and having difficulty making real-life friends. Or that he is a virgin and is unhappy at his mostly-male technical school."

And the most awful part: Feel free to drop him a line and express your feelings about the current downtime.
    and "More juicy details coming later."

My respect for this site just went down the drain, for ever. God damn stupid idiots.

-Vidde

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Well he did ask for it... But i do agree with vidde that they have taken it a touch to far.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    anyone know where I can download a program that hack passwords? Or how to hack university passwords?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    That sounds like a bunch of crap to me. How could ADC staff know all this stuff? have pictures of the kid etc... lmaol

I think they just got hacked and all that info is fake.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    dcliffnotes's Avatar AmericanPinoyGuammie BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    wow....that is alot of specific info. too specific.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    That sounds like a bunch of crap to me. How could ADC staff know all this stuff? have pictures of the kid etc... lmaol

We can call the kid or his daddy and ask whether the kid suffers from chronic depression or not .

Quote Originally Posted by Batista View Post
    anyone know where I can download a program that hack passwords? Or how to hack university passwords?
    I have a program that can hack bank passwords. Will it help you ?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post

its very easy actually

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Fibo's Avatar - Keep Walking - BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Thats messed up....Funny as hell, but still just wrong.
    Its been awhile but I'm back... well sort of.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Makes you wonder, though.. Maybe, just -maybe- they're trying to keep the focus off that they actually have security holes?

Oh well

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast