Thread: Swebits translation

sperm's Avatar lol BT Rep: +1
    a couple of questions...

whats the seeding rules, other than 1:1?
    are the torrents with white backgrounds freebies?

i tried an online translator, and got a lot of crap

Denna tråd är till för att reda ut allas frågor angående ratio, hur man seedar och stats problem.

Ratio baseras alltså på hur mycket man har laddat upp jämfört med vad man har laddat ner. Laddar du upp lika mycket som du laddar ner får du en ratio på 1.0 vilket är något att sträva efter. Att klaga över att det inte går att ha en ratio på 1 när man har taskig upload, är ingen idé för det går. Det handlar om tålamod, det är det som håller communityn vid liv så torrents inte dör ut.

Seeda är alltså att ladda upp. Det är olika i olika klienter men i dom flesta fall är det bara att låta torrenten stå och gå efter att nerladdningen är klar. Det går oxå att starta en seedning igen på samma sätt som du startar en nerladdning, fast du väljer att lägga dem i samma mapp, då kollar den filerna och seedar sen.

En mängd frågor har svar i FAQ
    Läs den innan du ställer frågor.

En suverän guide som besvarar mycket angående ration finns här: Den stora ratiohandboken!

Sist, men inte minst: Portöppning

Härmed vill vi inte ha några fler trådar angående detta! Gör ni det ändå får ni en varning, och är det något ni inte får svar på så postar ni det i denna tråd, och ingen annan! Samma sak gäller om ovidkommande poster som inte rör detta ämne postas här, dvs det kan leda till en varning.

translates to

That wire is to for that disentangle all question about allowance , how husband seedar and state problem.:!: Allowance found thus on how much husband had fraught up am comparing with what husband had fraught down. Fraught yous up equal very as yous fraught down sheep yous a allowance on 1.0 which is somewhat that endeavour. That complain of that the nots am going that have a allowance on 1 when husband had taskig upload , is none notion for the am going. The am acting if patience , the is the as am holding communityn alive so torrents nots dies out.:!: Seeda is thus that fraught up. The is various in various clients but in them most case is the only that lets torrenten stand and fetch that nerladdningen is clear. The am going oxå that launch a seedning again on same manner as yous initialises a nerladdning , solid yous am choosing that put them in same folder , then collapse the fillet and seedar late.:!: A multitude question had answer in FAQ Läs the entrance yous am addressing question.:!: A supreme guide as replies very about allowance find here : The superb ratiohandboken!:!: Last , but not least : Portöppning By this shall wes nots had any multi mesh about this! Do yous the yet sheep yous a warnings , and is the somewhat yous nots sheep answer on so am mailing yous the in that wire , and no other! Same thing am counting if irrelevant items as nots tube this substance mail here dvs the able lead to a warnings.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Me. All me BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    1. Ratio is based on what you upload compared to what you download (etc etc)
    2. Seeding is uploading
    3. Alot of answers in the FAQ
    4. Link to "the great ratio handbook"
    5. Opening ports

Then they say they don't want any more threads about this and anyone asking will get a warning.

You will get warning if

Downloaded more then 30GB and have a ratio under 0.50
    Downloaded more then 20GB and have a ratio under 0.40
    Downloaded more then 10GB and have a ratio under 0.30
    Downloaded more then 05GB and have a ratio under 0.20
    Last edited by NisseArne; 07-31-2007 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost