Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can You Play Counterstrike?

Whats the point of posting counter strike? You cant play it online or update it unless you have the real version can you?

2. Games   -   #2
    Well if you have a working key..

3. Games   -   #3
    i thought it wouldnt let you play it regardless of if you had one or not.....i'll try downloading it if i can find the latest version. I believe its 1.6, but no one has it except download paradise, and theirs doesn't work.

4. Games   -   #4
    1.5 is the latest 1.6 is coming soon and I have a copy of cs and half-life and it works fine

5. Games   -   #5
    really? where'd you get it from? i tried downloading it off download paradise but it downloads stem 2.0. whatever that is. its a 4 mb file, plus it never goes.

6. Games   -   #6
    btw, i dont have half life already. i need to find a place where i can download them both together then update it and stuff.

7. Games   -   #7
    i didn't get it of kazaa i got it from an original

8. Games   -   #8
    STEAM 2.0 is for dloading 1.6 beta but u must have counterstrike 1.5 already installed to use it

9. Games   -   #9
    my main question is, do i have to have half life to play counter strike, or is there 1 file i can download that lets me play it without having to go get the game?

10. Games   -   #10
    yes you need the orginal half-life, but I would just buy the orginal half-life (very cheap now) then get counterstrike 1.5 from counter-strike.net or fileplanet.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast