Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dosile And Unusual

I'm watching a prog on tele about animals atacking, and this guy just said that a huge octopus of some sort is dosile and it's unusual for them to attack

WTF, There is NO such thing as DOSILE or USUAL about an animal in it's own turf (can't speel habitat ) being invaded by a human
    If you see a big hairy spider or a snake or whatever in your house............you attack it
    It's called Defence

What a bunch of nutters

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@25 June 2003 - 19:59

If you see a big hairy spider or a snake or whatever in your house............you attack it
    if i seen a snake in my house, i'd jump out the window, and i live in a first floor flat.....not that im scared of snakes, just wouldnt like one sharing my sofa.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

3. Lounge   -   #3
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    "lilmiss is usually very dosile, unless provoked with alcohol, when her inhibitions drop and she becomes the party animal we are so often aquainted with"

4. Lounge   -   #4
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    there was a mouse in my room, and i would have gladly bludgeoned it to death with my shoe or any shit lyin around.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@25 June 2003 - 21:31
    there was a mouse in my room, and i would have gladly bludgeoned it to death with my shoe or any shit lyin around.
    whatever you do don't tell lamsey

hide weemouse's corpse quickly

(i'll back you if with the police if you need any help (just slip me a 50)).
    i mean, it was self defence, she can be quite scary sometimes...

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by lilmiss+25 June 2003 - 21:27--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lilmiss @ 25 June 2003 - 21:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CELEBS_ARE_US@25 June 2003 - 19:59

if i seen a snake in my house, i&#39;d jump out the window, and i live in a first floor flat.....not that im scared of snakes, just wouldnt like one sharing my sofa. [/b][/quote]
    I hear there&#39;s 13ft Boa Constricter on loose somewhere in the UK

So, keep an eye out Lilmiss

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@25 June 2003 - 21:31
    I do that for fun&#33; I just go to the pet shop and buy &#39;em at £2.50 a shot. Usually get two or three at a time and go nuts&#33;

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by Goldwheelz@25 June 2003 - 21:35
    I hear there&#39;s 13ft Boa Constricter on loose somewhere in the UK

So, keep an eye out Lilmiss
    i heard it was a python

apparently the owner "forgot to feed it" and it "somehow escaped"

9. Lounge   -   #9
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee+25 June 2003 - 20:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Proper Bo, I tell thee @ 25 June 2003 - 20:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-crazy_billy_bats@25 June 2003 - 21:31
    I do that for fun&#33; I just go to the pet shop and buy &#39;em at £2.50 a shot. Usually get two or three at a time and go nuts&#33; [/b][/quote]
    pmsl &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

2.50 aint bad &#33;&#33;??

but what can you add to make the whole experience more enjoyable?

I remember once my mate put a gerbil inside a hollow plastic ball thing and fucked it down the stairs.......it wasnt me, honestly i really thought that was cruel.....

i mean the thing lived so we all pissed ourselves.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    pmsl, wtf does that mean?
    I remember my mat eonce had a blind hamster - hours of fun&#33;

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast