Thread: Sorry About Another Matrix Thread(daduck)help Plz

Ok i have downlaoded the matrix.reloaded.divx.ts.daduck.avi. Im sure that you are all aware of this file. Now i have tried playing it and from what i could view the image and sound quality was exellent! Divx quality. The problem is the video only plays about 10 seconds then stops and starts kinda just jumoping and staying at the same spot *which would be the title screen "Reloaded"* The sound continues thrue out the whole movie, so i know its all there. SOMETIMES i can skip ahead and watch another 10 seconds of the movie, at a different scene but then it stops playing video again and the sound continues. Has anyone else had this problem? I know this is a real file because the audio goes all the way thrue and sometimes i can skip ahead and watch different random parts of the movie for about 10! seconds. I have installed ALOT of codecs so i am not sure what it could be!?! Anyone with some info or help would be greatly apprecitted. Sorry about starting a new thread on this DAMN MOVIE. It just pisses me off to know that it is there and i cant watch it. Also this happens with the Hulk version of Daduck to wich i got and know is real.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    lol, and even worse, you double posted it, so now its two more matrix threads

This stuff often happens with a codec prob, even thouh you mention you have updated, I would definatly check you have the latest Divx codecs installed if you hant already, the ABSOLUTE latest, other than that, im not sure

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    ok i just got the newest codec Divx 5.03 and it worked! im happy. Thanks guy.