Thread: Stamp Collecting

Poster
    I've decided this board's not for me. (yeah I know yipee! youre all thinkin) but before I go - are there any stamp collectors out there who could give me a few tips on good stamps to aquire?

I've already made a start and checked me draws (me means pants) and found a couple of first classers with the Royal Queen Regina wotisit on the front and a couple of poobics stuck on the back. Me is guessin I must have used them for covering poobic shaving nicks or cuts. Still they will do for a start.

Also Mrs Moo (that's Mrs Fugley) gave me a Ukrainian stamp with a picture of Stalin on the front - and some grey poobics stuck to the back! She found it in a crusty old pair of her grandmothers nickers which were handed down as a heirloom or hairloom ! Guess she use to shave her bits too!

So the collections off to a decent start. Course its a poor subtitute for this place but there you go!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Pubic hairs have been known to go at auction, this is an added bonus for some avid collectors who fornicate with their stamp collections.

I would reccomend firstly collecting as much pubes as is possible, as this can only help your cause, not hinder it.

Secondly, i have no idea.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@25 June 2003 - 20:51
    Pubic hairs have been known to go at auction, this is an added bonus for some avid collectors who fornicate with their stamp collections.

I would reccomend firstly collecting as much pubes as is possible, as this can only help your cause, not hinder it.

But Bill I want to get into philatoly (sorry cant spell that) might be fellatiology - not pubogology&#33; I want to leave the world of hair behind - or hairy behinds behind&#33; It has already destroyed my joyous life here&#33;
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    dont leave us fugs&#33; ive got a 2nd class stamp you can have if you stay. no pubes, im afraid.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by lilmiss@25 June 2003 - 21:04
    dont leave us fugs&#33; ive got a 2nd class stamp you can have if you stay. no pubes, im afraid.
    what it or you?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by fugley+25 June 2003 - 20:57--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fugley @ 25 June 2003 - 20:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-crazy_billy_bats@25 June 2003 - 20:51

But Bill I want to get into philatoly (sorry cant spell that) might be fellatiology - not pubogology&#33; I want to leave the world of hair behind - or hairy behinds behind&#33; It has already destroyed my joyous life here&#33; [/b][/quote]
    so u want to pork some dead chick?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+25 June 2003 - 21:08--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 25 June 2003 - 21:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by fugley@25 June 2003 - 20:57
    <!--QuoteBegin-crazy_billy_bats
    @25 June 2003 - 20:51

But Bill I want to get into philatoly (sorry cant spell that) might be fellatiology - not pubogology&#33; I want to leave the world of hair behind - or hairy behinds behind&#33; It has already destroyed my joyous life here&#33;
    so u want to pork some dead chick? [/b][/quote]
    Think you&#39;ll find that would be necrogrannyphillia&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by fugley+25 June 2003 - 21:07--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fugley @ 25 June 2003 - 21:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lilmiss@25 June 2003 - 21:04
    dont leave us fugs&#33; ive got a 2nd class stamp you can have if you stay. no pubes, im afraid.&nbsp; &nbsp;
    what it or you? [/b][/quote]
    eh? oh.
    time for tubby bye byes.

Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51