Thread: Download Paradise Help

Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    IF YOU DON'T HAVE A TORRENT CATCHER, GET ONE NOW FROM THE LINK USEFUL PROGRAMS.
    OTHERWISE THE DOWNLOADS WON'T WORK!
    i cant find this torrent catcher, help me find it plz...thanks

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

2. Games   -   #2
    i asked the same question a while back......the torrent catcher is bittorrent.

3. Games   -   #3
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    o but when i try downloading mgs2 substance, iit does the allcolating thing then when it searching for peers it says, http error and it doesnt start...........does this happen to anyone else?
    if u can plz try it and c or does anyone have this game and willl let me dl it of them from kazzaa plz post if u have it thank i reall want mgs2 substance have been looking forver....i knoiw its ig im willing to download it im desperate......

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Use torrent spy to see how many people have it complete and howmany are not complete, if it goes to the log and says errors then the torrent wont download or work.

5. Games   -   #5
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ive just checked this torrent with torrentspy and it come up with the filesoup tracker, but thats been changed to the bytemonsoon tracker now so the torrent is dead, your best bet is to go to www.filesoup.com and sign up and request it again in the games forum.