Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Times Do You Whack Yer Clackers?

Poster
    Im new to this so I only manage about one a week. But what about the older guys?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    lol

Have you ran out of your tablets. We can get an emergency prescription rushed round.

Yes they can make you go blind

Clackers

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by PB Montgolfier@31 May 2003 - 11:49
    lol

Have you ran out of your tablets. We can get an emergency prescription rushed round.

Yes they can make you go blind

Clackers
    Tell me are these things truly available? (Fugley tickles chin in a state of deep contemplation.......)
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    cani it make you blind?

apperently yes,but only if you do it really well&#33;
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    lilmiss yer avitar is making some movement in that place - please speak sexy some more - while I still have eyes to read with&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #6
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    It can not make you go Blind.Trust me.....I have gone through some weeks where the only place you could find me was in the BathRoom.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@31 May 2003 - 12:30
    It can not make you go Blind.Trust me.....I have gone through some weeks where the only place you could find me was in the BathRoom.
    I really hope that you mean toilet.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    seriously, maybe not blind, but it can impair your sight&#33; i believe its something to do with tensing the mucsles tightly, and overtime the get weaker and weaker. but like i said, you gotta do it all the time and really well.

.....and fugley, oh :x shes just an ickle girl&#33;
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Who needs sight anyway?

Bet I&#39;m the only person in this forum who&#39;s got a PC without a monitor&#33;

Way I figured it was; why lash out 80 dollars on a monitor when I fully intend to sacrifice my sight in the name of the ultimate pleasure&#33;

But how can I participate you might wonder? (though probably not PB Mont) I have simply wired me clackers into a serial port and the electrical impulses allow a greatly enhanced user friendly experience.

I&#39;m switching to USB next month&#33;

B)

10. Lounge   -   #10
    USB 2. Faster upload speeds.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast