Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: @mievmo-why people hate Israel thing-

MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    man... pls stop talking trash.
    u know exactly what are the arabs soldier are and specially palestine, here is an pic for u all:

now u say ??

2. The Drawing Room   -   #92
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    and another little link:
    http://rotter.net/israel/
    just read it.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #93
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Quote Originally Posted by mievmo View Post
    man... pls stop talking trash.
    u know exactly what are the arabs soldier are and specially palestine, here is an pic for u all:

now u say ??
    time for therapy

you also could see this
    vs
    Last edited by jetje; 08-08-2007 at 12:19 PM. Reason: added pictures

4. The Drawing Room   -   #94
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by jetje View Post

time for therapy

you also could see this
    vs
    u can also show a pic of a 5 years old palestinian crying, and in another pic show airplanes and tank and ships, if u want to create a Propaganda

5. The Drawing Room   -   #95
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    ooh, who cares about propaganda and who cares about politics?
    we are talking about people lives
    torrentt, they aren't crossing your borders because you occupied their lands so actully there is no borders to cross but if you are admitting that gaza strip and western bank are not yours so why don't you give it back then and end this talk and blood shed.

all my life i thought peace is possible that what they taught us in school and told us in speeches .
    they told us :
    prophet muhammed when he arrived in madina where many jews lived he made a peace treaty with and live with in peace for a long period
    i thought peace is possible
    forsake of our children
    but i guess it's a dream with isreali mentality that want everything and don't want to give anything
    refusing to reason or to talk
    bombing towns and killing innocents and they saying they are terrorists
    i deliver here documents for many massacres and horrible things did by isreali
    they didn't even disscuss it they turn their faces in arrogance and take about war.
    i'm tired of saying it but i have to
    occupied lands for peace
    plain and simple

For Serving Community

6. The Drawing Room   -   #96
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentt View Post
    u can also show a pic of a 5 years old palestinian crying, and in another pic show airplanes and tank and ships, if u want to create a Propaganda

hmmm... i was only refering to the link with all the pictures you gave http://rotter.net/israel/

so whose propoganda???

7. The Drawing Room   -   #97
    Quote Originally Posted by jetje View Post

hmmm... i was only refering to the link with all the pictures you gave http://rotter.net/israel/

so whose propoganda???
    yes its a link to show to all the people that think that the palestinians are poor children that israel kill them and their mothers with no reason
    but u'r reaction to it was the will to prove otherwise

8. The Drawing Room   -   #98
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    ooh, who cares about propaganda and who cares about politics?
    we are talking about people lives
    torrentt, they aren't crossing your borders because you occupied their lands so actully there is no borders to cross but if you are admitting that gaza strip and western bank are not yours so why don't you give it back then and end this talk and blood shed.

all my life i thought peace is possible that what they taught us in school and told us in speeches .
    they told us :
    prophet muhammed when he arrived in madina where many jews lived he made a peace treaty with and live with in peace for a long period
    i thought peace is possible
    forsake of our children
    but i guess it's a dream with isreali mentality that want everything and don't want to give anything
    refusing to reason or to talk
    bombing towns and killing innocents and they saying they are terrorists
    i deliver here documents for many massacres and horrible things did by isreali
    they didn't even disscuss it they turn their faces in arrogance and take about war.
    i'm tired of saying it but i have to
    occupied lands for peace
    plain and simple
    u want land, only then u'll stop killing
    its not peace u want
    who wants everything and don't want to give anything?
    its u
    u want all the terrorists in israel prison to be freed, people who are resposnsible to the death of tens of citizens, for 1 israeli soldier, who we havn't seen over a year, we don't know if he is even alive.
    but last month we freed about 250 prisoners who were in israel prison cos they failed to murder, or helped to execute a terror act, or are members in terror groups etc..
    and we didn't ask anything in return
    we give u water and electricity and jobs, what do u give in return? - while we let your people inside israel to work here, u penetrate in people with bombs or guns, some even try to kill the soldiers who are supervising at the barrier
    u say u will stop killing if we give you land?
    are u listening to yourself? u don't realy want peace. if u did, u would stop killing and start negotiating. palestinians can start with hamas acknowledging israel's right to be existed.
    Last edited by torrentt; 08-08-2007 at 02:52 PM.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #99
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    its not peace u want
    I don't actually think he's killed anyone, though.

We don't even know if he's been in palestine, seems like he's egyptian for all intents and purposes.

but last month we freed about 250 prisoners who were in israel prison cos they failed to murder, or helped to execute a terror act, or are members in terror groups etc..
    and we didn't ask anything in return
    "failed" as in "whoops, the bomb I just set didn't go off" or failed meaning that they didn't actually do anything in the first place?

we give u water and electricity and jobs, what do u give in return? - while we let your people inside israel to work here, u penetrate in people with bombs or guns, some even try to kill the soldiers who are supervising at the barrier
    Not sure that's him, or his people, really, unless you count all arabs or something.

=-=

SAM, you understood busy's point, right?

The french resistance wouldn't have gotten anywhere without the armies coming from the outside, pushing the germans out.

I'd wager the germans hadn't let go of France at all, if it had only been the resistance they were up against. And furthermore, the french resistance didn't go into Germany, blowing civilians up there.

Imagine being an israeli in charge and wanting peace...

On one side you've got right-wing hardliners, wanting to expand, on the other you've got palestinians, and terrorists claiming to fight for all palestinians. And on the outside you've got arab states of which some won't even recognise that your nation has the right to exist, where there are demonstrations against you, and religious leaders as well as media telling people they should hate you. And in the middle you've got a large group of people who'd really like to survive until tomorrow.

Imagine your choices:

Giving up land will have the right-wing nutters yelling that you are a pussy, and that you are giving in to the terrorists, and they'll probably have the support of a lot of scared or angry people who have lost someone or are afraid of losing someone.

Trying for some sort of compromise will make no one happy, because the palestinians will think you owe them more, while some on the other side will think you are giving in to the terrorists.

Bombing israelis won't just scare them, see? It'll also make a lot of people angry, and give other, some rather nasty, people reasons to argue in favour of no giving away anything.

I really don't think it's done anyone any good, 'cept for a bunch of religious psychos on both sides, who have gotten more power, power to send more people to their deaths.

If the threat of terror-attacks disappeared, I reckon it'd be much harder for people on the israeli right-wing to make themselves heard, or break the rules.
    Last edited by Snee; 08-08-2007 at 04:33 PM.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #100
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    its not peace u want
    who wants everything and don't want to give anything?
    its u
    do you really blame them for wanting land?

what i would like to see is Palestine get back a fair portion of land. Im not talking about any un lines that where drawn up 50 years ago since today they will be useless. can you imagine what people have built in that time that would be immovable like roads, shopping centres and towns.
    get the un/us/eu to provide aid to Palestinians i mean food, water, education , housing and security to their boarders(peacekeepers). As jetje said a man with plenty of food a proper education a decent job and a safe place for his family is definetly unlikely to want war with his neighbours over something trivial like religion.

unfortunately neither side is willing to give any ground as it would diminish their power

Quote Originally Posted by Emmanuel goldstein
    The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous. Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and ignorance. This new version is the past and no different past can ever have existed. In principle the war effort is always planned to keep society on the brink of starvation. The war is waged by the ruling group against its own subjects and its object is not the victory over either Eurasia or East Asia, but to keep the very structure of society intact.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast