Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: @mievmo-why people hate Israel thing-

SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    yes this is great insult me because i just said the truth

For Serving Community

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Both sides are guilty of terrorism in this conflict. I have said before, in the early years it was the Jewish Terrorist group Irgun who were doing all the bombing and killing of innocent people. Most people when arguing about this situation tend to, or deliberately, forget this fact. I remember when I was at school British people and others were killed by the Jewish terrorists. I have quoted a piece on terrorism just after the second world war;

October 31

Jewish terrorist offensive against British rule in Palestine begins, with a wave of bomb attacks on police vehicles, railway sites and Haifa oil refinery. One policeman, one soldier and two railway workers killed.

November 27

Eight British soldiers killed in bomb attack on police station Jerusalem, Palestine, in Jewish Irgun terrorist attack.

January 7

Three American civilian officials killed when Nazi "Werewolf" terrorists burn down their house in Passau, Germany.

March 11

Iranian scholar Amhed Kashravi stabbed to death by Fedayyan-e eslam guerillas in Iran.

July 22

Ninety people killed and forty five wounded after Jewish terrorists blow up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, Palestine, which was home to British government and military offices. The terrorists held workers at pistol point while they planted the explosives in the basement of the hotel.

September 30

One US soldier killed when ambushed by terrorists at Fort McKinley, Philippines.

October 31

British embassy in Rome, Italy, wrecked by two bombs in suit cases left by Jewish Irgun terrorists. No casualties.

July 12

Jewish Irgun terrorists kidnap and then hang two British Army sergeants. The terrorists were trying to secure the release of three Irgun members who had been sentenced to death by the British authorities in Palestine.

September 29

Jewish Irgun terrorists bomb police station in Haifa, Palestine, killing four British and four Arab policemen, as well as two Arab civilians. Forty six people injured.

December 3

Train derailed near Arras, France, by Communist terrorists killing twenty and injuring forty.

December 12

Twenty Arabs, five Jews and two British soldiers killed and thirty wounded in Jewish terrorist bomb attacks on buses in Haifa and Ramleh, Palestine. British mandate to rule Palestine ends on 15 May 1948; state of Israel established.

December 29

Jewish Irgun terrorists throw grenades from passing taxi into café near the Damascus gate, Jerusalem, Palestine, killing eleven Arabs and two British policemen.

January 30

Indian independence leader and statesman Mahatma Gandhi shot dead in Dehli, India, by Nathuram Vinayak Godse.

March 7

Two American diplomats murdered by Viet Minh terrorists in Saigon, Indochina.

March 11

Headquarters of the Jewish Agency, Jerusalem, Palestine, destroyed by Arab car bomb killing thirteen and injuring eighty four.

April 9

Jewish Irgun terrorist group attacks Deir Yassim, Palestine, murdering two hundred and fifty four Arab women and children captured in the remains of the village.

Bomb explodes near US embassy in Bogota, Colombia, during Organisation of American States conference.

May 8

American CBS correspondent George Polk murdered by three communists in Salonika, Greece, after he was lured to a meeting on a boat in the city's harbour. His body was dumped in the sea.

July 22

Pro-peace activist Stephen J Supina, drops home made dynamite bomb on United Nations headquarters in New York, United States. No damage caused and he later surrenders to the authorities.

September 17

United Nations mediator in Palestine, Swedish Count Folke Bernadotte, murdered by Jewish Stern gang extremist in Jerusalem, Palestine, who fired at point blank range through window of his official car.

http://www.timripley.co.uk/terrorism/terrorism1.htm

In recent years it has been the Palestinian terrorists and Israeli retaliation that made/makes the news. Most of us know all about this.

As you can see, from the above quote, nobody has the moral high ground in this conflict.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    the irgun was made in order to respond for the arab aggression and it was not a terror organization, they didn't kill innocet citizens like arab terror organizations
    also, jews don't have a reason to make terror acts against innocents and its forbbiden in judaism and why should jews/israeli kill innocents that don't kill other jews/israeli ? this is in contrast to radical muslims which they believe its the true way
    Last edited by torrentt; 08-02-2007 at 06:41 PM.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentt View Post
    the irgun was made in order to respond for the arab aggression and it was not a terror organization, they didn't kill innocet citizens like arab terror organizations
    also, jews don't have a reason to make terror acts against innocents and its forbbiden in judaism and why should jews/israeli kill innocents that don't kill other jews/israeli ? this is in contrast to radical muslims which they believe its the true way
    Please read my previous post. What I quoted are facts. The Irgun terrorist organization killed many innocent people.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    Please read my previous post. What I quoted are facts. The Irgun terrorist organization killed many innocent people.
    I'm you are in here to add that both sides committed atrocities.

So many like to make it one group's fault.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Oh that's right. Cuz they claim to follow Judaism, they follow it to the letter.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    ok, i never heard of these before
    but if we count these allegedly terror acts by jews which occur more then 60 years ago, and compare it to the number of terror attacks committed by muslims at that time, or at any other time, till today, its really negligible, and its realy not an answer for "why does people hate israel"
    Last edited by torrentt; 08-02-2007 at 10:07 PM.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18

but if we count these allegedly terror acts by jews which occur more then 60 years ago, and compare it to the number of terror attacks committed by muslims at that time, or at any other time, till today, its really negligible, and its realy not an answer for "why does people hate israel"
    I was only pointing out that the Irgun bombed and killed innocent people too. If you did not know about that then you are only being taught one side of the story. The Palestinians are probably being taught one side of the story from their point of view. Until both sides realize that they have both been guilty of terrorist acts there will be no progress.

Teach history as it happened.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19

I was only pointing out that the Irgun bombed and killed innocent people too. If you did not know about that then you are only being taught one side of the story. The Palestinians are probably being taught one side of the story from their point of view. Until both sides realize that they have both been guilty of terrorist acts there will be no progress.

Teach history as it happened.
    but lets talk about things that didn't happend 60 years ago.
    lets take Palestinians government, that was chosen by democratic votes. they kill other Palestinians and the opposition with their family members, kiddnapped an israeli soldier more then a year ago, commits terror acts inside israel etc..
    Palestinians have multiple terror organizations, they give weapons to children teach them to kill and tell them they will be holy, etc...
    sometimes kids try to enter israel with a bomb girdle around their waists and soldiers detect them, then in the investigation they say they where told to do it even that the didn't want to
    some things are undeniable such as the brain washes those kids are having since day 1, they are dressed as suicide bombers when they are few months old their toys are real weapons and only seldom from plastic, they have pictures of suicide bombers, on the walls of their kitchen and other rooms, who each killed tens of israelis that where on buses or at the mall shopping or drinking cafe or eating at a restaurant etc..
    they are tought that israel shouldn't be existed and the kids answer when asked what do they want to be when grown up, its suicide bombers.
    i think their parents should tell them to be doctors or what ever, and not to tell them its good to be suicide bomber and to kill israelis cos they are bad people.
    its true that from time to time innocent palestenians die, but it is done unintentionally, like it can happen and done in every army of every country that seek for stopping the guerrilla attacking their country, while those guerrilla are hiding among other innocent palestenians, even that now its their government.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    "Let's talk about things that I consider relevant."

It interesting that Palestinians never let the issue die for 60 years.

I guess cuz so much time passed that their point isn't valid.

Now we are damned if we give in and damn if we don't.

Damned if we don't listen to their issues knowing they are valid.
    Damned if we do cuz it makes it loike all teh terrorism worked.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast