Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: @mievmo-why people hate Israel thing-

Poster BT Rep: +3
    i didn't talk about the nazis, i just gave an example of your quotes's approach
    if u don't want to discuss about this any more, its my pleasure
    and i do not see only 1 side of the story, i feel sorry for all the innocent arabs that die by israel's army or by other arabs, but what other country's army can fight terror and kill 0 innocents? if there was no arab terror, idf would not have had to make actions in the palestenian territory.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    if isreal didn't occupied Arabian lands in the first place ,didn't slaughter people for many years and obey the UN orders 242 and many others .
    if isreal didn't bomb UN BASES in Lebanon , if isreal didn't bomb the red cross camps and if it allows water and food to Gaza .
    above all if it stops blackmailing the world and stop twisting the facts
    maybe there will be no struggle
    man ,they killed kids and women and you call this fighting terrorism come on
    in Palestine people are struggling against occupation they are not terrorists
    don't twist the facts please
    till now you didn't give us a simple document reversing any of what i saying
    all you try to do is taking the discussion somewhere else .
    you are the one who talking about religion here .
    we talk about countries and occupied lands and international law and you judge us by our religion and talk about Nazis .
    you just try to run away from the discussion hoping you can take the people eyes from the facts i deliver in this thread.
    it's ok.
    thanks for your comments any way cause your behavior only proves me right.

For Serving Community

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfaller View Post
    you judge us by our religion
    Well, when your government is dominated by religion, it becomes hard not to talk about it. You talk about what Israel does and forget to mention what Palestine does. To me it sounds like you are saying they are just being all peaceful and the big bad Israel is pushing you around. I can't really recall Israel making statements like Palestine or Syrtia or whatever other country will soon be wiped off the face of the earth. I don't think Israel schools are teaching their children in their textbooks that another nationality is the devil and should be killed. I also don't see Israel burning books (Nazis anyone?) or cutting off peoples ears and noses for simply shaving. I also don't see Israel making their women second rate citizens. I have yet to see where Israel thinks it is ok to kill someone for not converting to their faith.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    silverfall -u are twisting my words
    i didn't talk about nazis, just gave them inside an example of bob's quotes
    israel give gaza water, electricity, place to work inside israel etc.. so don't lie
    and as i already said, if there where no terror acts by the arabs, idf wouldn't have had to go inside your territories and stop the terrorists.
    if you stop sending kids with weapons to shoot soldiers or throw stones or i don't care what, those kids would still be alive so none of the blame should be point out towards israel

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    1-your country is the only country that built on a religious myth "the promise land thing"

But its not the only country built on religion..so whats the difference?

"1- isrealis are the only people who crying and nagging when anyone touch them like they are special or gods; kind of annoying you know"

Your just pulling things out your ass right now..you should plug that leak..possibly with your head.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot View Post
    you judge us by our religion
    Well, when your government is dominated by religion, it becomes hard not to talk about it. You talk about what Israel does and forget to mention what Palestine does. To me it sounds like you are saying they are just being all peaceful and the big bad Israel is pushing you around. I can't really recall Israel making statements like Palestine or Syrtia or whatever other country will soon be wiped off the face of the earth. I don't think Israel schools are teaching their children in their textbooks that another nationality is the devil and should be killed. I also don't see Israel burning books (Nazis anyone?) or cutting off peoples ears and noses for simply shaving. I also don't see Israel making their women second rate citizens. I have yet to see where Israel thinks it is ok to kill someone for not converting to their faith.
    my country isn't a religious country
    i'm from Egypt and we don't teach our kids any of what you are saying.
    and we treat our women equally .
    please read about us before talking

Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    1-your country is the only country that built on a religious myth "the promise land thing"

But its not the only country built on religion..so whats the difference?

"1- isrealis are the only people who crying and nagging when anyone touch them like they are special or gods; kind of annoying you know"

Your just pulling things out your ass right now..you should plug that leak..possibly with your head.
    talking about my ass won't help you.
    isreal built on a religious myth that's fact ,there is no other country in the world built on a myth.
    as religious state there are few countries in the world their constitution declares they a religious country.
    now instead of insulting me i urge you to read more
    just stop talking about ass like you are a big man
    just use your head instead of using your mouth
    it will help you
    and still you are all here try to make a fight and insulting me .
    using bad words for what?
    if my words hurt you this bad.
    sorry truth hurt

if you want to read an american words

http://www.mediamonitors.net/francis7.html

this is Mr. Francis A. Boyle is a Professor in International Law

Israel's War Crimes against Palestinians
    We all have a general idea of what a war crime is, so I am not going to elaborate upon that term here. But there are different degrees of heinousness for war crimes. In particular are the more serious war crimes denominated "grave breaches" of the Fourth Geneva Convention. Since the start of the Al Aqsa Intifada, the world has seen those inflicted every day by Israel against the Palestinian People living in occupied Palestine: e.g., willful killing of Palestinian civilians by the Israeli army and Israel's illegal paramilitary settlers. These Israeli "grave breaches" of the Fourth Geneva Convention mandate universal prosecution for their perpetrators, whether military or civilian, as well as prosecution for their commanders, whether military or civilian, including Israel's political leaders.
    Israel's Crimes Against Humanity against Palestinians
    But I want to focus for a moment on Israel's "crime against humanity" against the Palestinian People -- as determined by the U.N. Human Rights Commission itself, set up pursuant to the requirements of the United Nations Charter. What is a "crime against humanity"? This concept goes all the way back to the Nuremberg Charter of 1945 for the trial of the major Nazi war criminals. And in the Nuremberg Charter of 1945, drafted by the United States Government, there was created and inserted a new type of international crime specifically intended to deal with the Nazi persecution of the Jewish People.
    The paradigmatic example of a "crime against humanity" is what Hitler and the Nazis did to the Jewish People. This is where the concept of crime against humanity came from. And this is what the U.N. Human Rights Commission determined that Israel is currently doing to the Palestinian People: Crimes against humanity. Legally, just like what Hitler and the Nazis did to the Jews.
    The Precursor to Genocide
    Moreover, a crime against humanity is the direct historical and legal precursor to the international crime of genocide as defined by the 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide. The theory here was that what Hitler and the Nazis did to the Jewish People required a special international treaty that would codify and universalize the Nuremberg concept of "crime against humanity." And that treaty ultimately became the 1948 Genocide Convention.
    In fairness, you will note that the U.N. Human Rights Commission did not go so far as to condemn Israel for committing genocide against the Palestinian People. But it has condemned Israel for committing crimes against humanity, which is the direct precursor to genocide. And I submit that if something is not done quite soon by the American People and the International Community to stop Israeli war crimes and crimes against humanity against the Palestinian People, it could very well degenerate into genocide, if Israel is not there already. And in this regard, Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon is what international lawyers call a genocidaire--one who has already committed genocide in the past.
    Last edited by SAM; 08-03-2007 at 06:56 PM.

For Serving Community

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Giallorosso's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    u are great silverfaller but i'm realy busy
    i will be beside u against thes pple just i need sometime pls
    and i will be here

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    i see u like talking about the time 60 years ago and even earlier
    lets see the palestinians undisputed leader at that time, a good friend of adolf hitler.
    he even crerated a muslim SS unit, to help the nazis kill jews
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azxjb_deXlo

lets see u make a comment on that
    Last edited by torrentt; 08-03-2007 at 08:01 PM.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    Kirosh's Avatar im out thx fst BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentt View Post
    i see u like talking about the time 60 years ago and even earlier
    lets see the palestinians undisputed leader at that time, a good friend of adolf hitler.
    he even crerated a muslim SS unit, to help the nazis kill jews
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azxjb_deXlo

lets see u make a comment on that
    so way Jews talking about" Nazism" and "crematorium" it now i think more than 60 year did u forget crematorium

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    my country isn't a religious country
    i'm from Egypt and we don't teach our kids any of what you are saying.
    Yeah. It's not as if Egypt runs anti-jewish cartoons in their newspapers or have anti-jewish demonstrations, or show anti-jewish TV-shows or anything. Or that they've made just being a zionist illegal. And let's not talk about the Saudis, real paragons of tolerance they are.
    Last edited by Snee; 08-03-2007 at 10:54 PM.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast