Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: @mievmo-why people hate Israel thing-

SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

Heart

why we hate isreal?
    very strange question especially when it comes from isreali mouth.
    but before answering this let's start with some facts:
    1-your country is the only country that built on a religious myth "the promise land thing"

2-your country is one of the few countries in the world that is a religious state cause it's a jewish state that means it's only for jews forgetting it has many other religion and many other people who are not jews

3-your country built on the ruins of other country "Palestine"

4-your country is one of very few countries that still occupied many lands for many years refusing to give it back ,yet it claims she wants peace.

5- your country is one of a few countries in the world that has a secret nuclear program and refuses the international inspection not to mention having many nuclear missiles yet your country crying day and night about the danger of Iran .

6- your country had no clear borders and refusing to draw her borders with her borders ,why?
    cause she wants to have the ability to expand her lands any time she wants

7- your country is one of the few countries that using racism against her own citizens ;i'm talking about the Arabians who have an isreali nationality
    you treat them like traitors :they are not allowed to a high class universities ,not to be rich, putting them in jail,not to join the army.

8-your country blackmailing the whole western world claiming she surrounds by enemies and she is weak not to mention the holocaust yet you are one of the most advanced countries in the world.

10-your country bombed the UN base in south Lebanon , destroy the American submarine in 1967, mass murdering many of Egyptian soldiers in 1967 who were war prisoners, bomb kids and women in Lebanon in 1982,1994,1996 .

now let's answer your question
    let's pick a few reasons from the endless list:
    1- isrealis are the only people who crying and nagging when anyone touch them like they are special or gods; kind of annoying you know

2-your government killed kids and women in daily basis in palestine yet you isreali are ok with it
    man they killed a five years old child who through a stone on a tank that tried to bomb his house.

3- your government bombed churches in the western bank and digging tunnels under the the second most holy mosque.

4- you have more than 15000 person in jail in your country because they defend their lands most of them are women and kids

5- when a retarded go and bomb a house in tel-aviv you go and bomb towns in Gaza and western bank.
    when a missile launch from hezballa and 10 injured you invaded Lebanon and killed thousands of people
    so if there are an extremist act against you , you will respond with 100 of terrorist ones .

yet you still ask why people hates you.
    you know what, i don't hate you
    i feel sorry for you because you cannot see the truth or maybe you see it but don't want to admit it

ps: all i mention here is facts if you want me to post images and documents to prove my sayings i will
    here is some videos about isreali terrorism

i have to warn you these videos have a horrible images and it's 18+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NstwYPVOGcg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-jf8ZH90Vk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prLPvqttW9c
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG7-9PJ7Kpk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCUQj2_D94c

and here is a documentary made by European

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnA-X2EaIS8

and here is a kid and his father being killed by isreali
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOlzvhx9qOw

and here is a video discribing how isreali soldiers killed a palestinian kid and they erases the video which was taken for the incident
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAR-0XL9n-g

here is
    Mr. Francis A. Boyle is a Professor in International Law.
    Israel's War Crimes against Palestinians
    We all have a general idea of what a war crime is, so I am not going to elaborate upon that term here. But there are different degrees of heinousness for war crimes. In particular are the more serious war crimes denominated "grave breaches" of the Fourth Geneva Convention. Since the start of the Al Aqsa Intifada, the world has seen those inflicted every day by Israel against the Palestinian People living in occupied Palestine: e.g., willful killing of Palestinian civilians by the Israeli army and Israel's illegal paramilitary settlers. These Israeli "grave breaches" of the Fourth Geneva Convention mandate universal prosecution for their perpetrators, whether military or civilian, as well as prosecution for their commanders, whether military or civilian, including Israel's political leaders.
    Israel's Crimes Against Humanity against Palestinians
    But I want to focus for a moment on Israel's "crime against humanity" against the Palestinian People -- as determined by the U.N. Human Rights Commission itself, set up pursuant to the requirements of the United Nations Charter. What is a "crime against humanity"? This concept goes all the way back to the Nuremberg Charter of 1945 for the trial of the major Nazi war criminals. And in the Nuremberg Charter of 1945, drafted by the United States Government, there was created and inserted a new type of international crime specifically intended to deal with the Nazi persecution of the Jewish People.
    The paradigmatic example of a "crime against humanity" is what Hitler and the Nazis did to the Jewish People. This is where the concept of crime against humanity came from. And this is what the U.N. Human Rights Commission determined that Israel is currently doing to the Palestinian People: Crimes against humanity. Legally, just like what Hitler and the Nazis did to the Jews.
    The Precursor to Genocide
    Moreover, a crime against humanity is the direct historical and legal precursor to the international crime of genocide as defined by the 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide. The theory here was that what Hitler and the Nazis did to the Jewish People required a special international treaty that would codify and universalize the Nuremberg concept of "crime against humanity." And that treaty ultimately became the 1948 Genocide Convention.
    In fairness, you will note that the U.N. Human Rights Commission did not go so far as to condemn Israel for committing genocide against the Palestinian People. But it has condemned Israel for committing crimes against humanity, which is the direct precursor to genocide. And I submit that if something is not done quite soon by the American People and the International Community to stop Israeli war crimes and crimes against humanity against the Palestinian People, it could very well degenerate into genocide, if Israel is not there already. And in this regard, Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon is what international lawyers call a genocidaire--one who has already committed genocide in the past.
    to read more follow this link

http://www.mediamonitors.net/francis7.html

some of the massacres that did by the isrealis

Deir Yassin massacre

refers to the killing of about 107 to 120 [1] Palestinian Arabs at the village of Deir Yassin (also written as Dayr Yasin or Dir Yassin) near Jerusalem in the British Mandatee by an Irgun-Lehi force between April 9 and April 11, 1948 as part of Operation Nachshon, an Israeli military offense intended to fend off the siege of Jerusalem. This occurred during a period of increasing local Arab-Jewish fighting about one month prior to the regional outbreak of the much larger 1948 Arab-Israeli War. Contemporary reports of this event, with their initial estimate of 250 killed, had considerable impact on the conflict,[2][3][4] and were a major cause of Arab civilian flight from Palestine. The circumstances, nature, evaluation, and scope of the Deir Yassin incident remain a source of controversy and debate decades later as the incident has been described as either harsh fighting in a fortified village which resulted in the need for the use of grenades[5] or that the village did not allow for a military force to take position and that a massacre of innocent civillians had occured.[

if you want to read more follow this link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_Yassin_massacre

1953 - The massacre of Qibya

On the night of October 14-15, 1953, this village was the object of an Israeli attack which was carried out by units from the regular army and in which a variety of weapon types were used. On the evening of October 14, an Israeli military force estimated at about 600 soldiers moved toward the village. Upon arrival, it surrounded it and cordoned it off from all of the other Arab villages. The attack began with concentrated, indiscriminate artillery fire on the homes in the village. This continued until the main force reached the outskirts of the village. Meanwhile, other forces headed for nearby Arab towns such as Shuqba, Badrus and Na'lin in order to distract them and prevent any aid from reaching the people in Qibya. They also planted mines on various roads so as to isolate the village completely. As units of the Israeli army were attacking the village residents, units of military engineers were placing explosives around some of the houses in the village and blowing them up with everyone in them. This attack continued until 4:00 A.M., October 15, 1953, at which time the Israeli forces withdrew to the bases from which they had begun.

This terrorist attack resulted in the destruction of 56 houses, the village mosque, the village school and the water tank . Moreover, 67 citizens lost their lives, both men and women, with many others wounded.

Terrorist Ariel Sharon, the commander of the "101" unit which undertook the terrorist aggression, stated that his leaders' orders had been clear with regard to how the residents of the village were to be dealt with. He says, "The orders were utterly clear: Qibya was to be an example to everyone."

The government of Israel claimed that the massacre was carried out by “civilian Jewish settlers”. But records showed that it was sanctioned by acting Prime Minister Moshe Sharrett, and was planned by Defence Minister Pin Has Lavon, the Chief of General Staff Mordacai Maklet, and Chief of Operations, General Moshe Dayan. On October 26, General Van Bennike testified before the UN Security Council. He gave irrefutable evidence that the attack on Qibya was undertaken by regular army units of Israel and not by irregulars as claimed by official Israeli sources.

1956 - The massacre of Kufr Qasim

At 4:30 P.M., October 29, 1956, a sergeant from the border guard informed the mayor of Kufr Qasim Wadi Ahmad Sarsour, that a curfew would be imposed on the village, and asked him to inform village residents. Only 30 minutes before the new curfew time, the mayor tried to convince the officer that about 400 villagers whose work took them outside the village would not be able to able to receive the warning in time. The officer told him that his soldiers would take care of that. The villagers who were home complied. Meanwhile the officers posted themselves at the village gates. Before long the first batch of villagers back home on bicycles, came into sight unaware of the curfew. They were met by the soldiers who shot them at a close range. Others, unaware of the danger awaiting them, started to reach the village entrance. They were met with the same fate.

Attacks on Qana

Qana is known internationally for two separate incidents in which the Israeli Defense Forces is charged with causing civilian deaths during military operations in Lebanon:
    Graves of the 28 people killed by the airstrikes on Qana
    • 2006 Qana airstrike: On 30 July 2006, during the 2006 Israel-Lebanon conflict, Israeli airstrikes hit an apartment building. The Lebanese Red Cross originally stated that at least 56 people were killed, 32 of which were children. Human Rights Watch later announced that at least 22 people escaped the basement, and 28 are confirmed dead, of which 16 were children, with 13 more still missing [6] Women were dressed in black and wept over the graves on October 23, 2006, which marks the Eid ul-Fitr-holiday.[7
    to read more follow this link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qana
    Documentary Relives Horror of Shatila Massacre
    Though no definite figures are available, around 2,000 Palestinians were massacred inside the camps under the watchful eyes of the Israeli army.
    DUBAI, December 15, 2005 (IslamOnline.net & News Agencies) - Twenty-three years after hacking to death Palestinian refugees, six Israeli-backed Lebanese Christian militiamen show no remorse recounting the massacre in a new chilling documentary.
    "With hanging or shooting you just die, but this is double," recalls one of the men, explaining how he took an old Palestinian and held him back against a wall, slicing him open in the shape of a cross.
    "You die twice since you also die from the fear," he says nonchalantly of the act, describing white flesh and bone.
    German director Monika Borgmann's film "Massaker" shows the six speaking out for the first time about their role in the Sabra and Shatila massacre during Israel's invasion of Lebanon.
    Though no definite figures are available, around 2,000 Palestinians were massacred inside the camps in September of 1982 by the Christian militia under the watchful eyes of their Israeli alley.
    Unlike massacres in some other conflicts, the perpetrators of Sabra and Shatila have not been brought to justice.

now these massacres above is only few ones of an endless list .
    if you want more just google it and you will get more

all i want to point out this isn't about islam vs isreal
    if isreal gives us our land back we will be more than happy to make peace with her.
    people here and every where in the world saying islam=terror
    you never stop and think from where those terrorists come from
    they are the brothers and sons of those isreal killed in cold blood while the whole world watching.
    they are the people who are starving to death in gaza and isreal refuses to give them water or food
    they are the people who put in jail in isreal for more than 15 years with no guilt
    they are the people whose kids killed under isreali tanks and by isreali snippers.
    they are the people who you don't care about and no one in the whole world try to give them a helping hand instead you give isreal money and wepeons to kill more and more of innocent children
    i can show you pics of kids and women slaughtered by isreali soldiers

i can show you towns became graveyards by isreali bombers

i can show isreali videos and documents admitting the killing of more than 3000 Egyptian soldiers who were war prisoners in 1967
    but do you really care?
    and if you care what you gonna do...nothing

why? because it's better to blame islam it's better to blame Arabs

Arabs are ignorants Arabs are barbarians so it's ok for isreal to slaughter them

people i'm not a hater i just put facts under your eyes and leave everything to your judgment.
    i got nothing against jews and i feel bad when innocent people got killed .
    all i hope for that you open your eyes and your hearts and don't judge us by the acts of few muslims who were mislead
    and did terrible things.
    Last edited by SAM; 08-07-2007 at 01:44 PM.

For Serving Community

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    your an arab/muslim
    so u'r opinion doesn't count
    next

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    so you just ignore all the facts in my thread and just say that my opinion doesn't count
    because i'm an arab /muslim meaning i'm an insect or an animal maybe so i have no opinion, right
    thanks for your humanity and your high values

For Serving Community

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    what? insect? animal? who?
    i just said u'r a muslim
    and guess what a muslim will say about israel
    so u don't have to say anything we all know what u'r opinion is
    and it isn't neutral

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Fibo's Avatar - Keep Walking - BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Im not even gonna start to prove you wrong.

But you know what I always wanted to hear an arab/muslim TRY and defend their actions, I wanted to hear there side of the story, because you know what there always is two sides, and I only knew one of them.

But after reading your post...
    Its been awhile but I'm back... well sort of.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    also all you say here is fauls or crooked
    and maybe if explaining it to you was important i would have done it

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    I would have expected this from someone else.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    no i want you to prove me wrong come on please prove me wrong
    give a solid evidence that what i said here is false and bunch of lies
    man, you only cann't discuss my words because you know i'm right
    and you said i'm Arabian and because of that nothing you can say can change my mind
    so you judge me only by my religion not even try to talk to me or discuss what i'm saying .
    any way , i made this thread to answer a question and i answered it

For Serving Community

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Your Pathetic man, and Ill remember this.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    I think he has some points. I don't think he is entirely wrong.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast