Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Less Than A Week Away

It's not only that.. he's just a hothead who likes to hear himself talk.. I mean, even if he wanted his "special" stars or something, he's going about it all wrong... I've been flaming him too cuz he's been so annoying.. I mean, I wouldn't mind it if he'd like, act cool or something.. but like, he's just being a jerk for no reason. He makes racist comments, calls people names, makes people feel stupid, and get this.. he doesn't even know what he's talking about! He'll just post comments just to see them on the board, I swear to you.. I just hope he's not ... aw who am I kidding... he's been dumb so far, of course he wouldn't figure out how to be the most annoying person on the planet (I'm not giving it away guys, I don't want to give him any ideas.. I'm sure you all may very well know what I'm talking about, but I aint sayin' nothing). Even if he did, he'd get sick of doing it eventually, and then he'd just leave.. I mean, I love these forums, but it's people like that that just ruins it completely for the rest of us... Have a wonderful evening everyone, I'm going to bed now. G'night!

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    noooo , not to bed! bed sucks!!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Poster
    My John Hancock

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    i kinda agree with {I}{K}{E} on dis 1 because the first version will be crappy but i always go 2 theatre 2 c a movie and den download it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123