Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: the Peergroup talks S*#t about FST

AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustoP View Post
    I hope guys at TPG won't get a heart attack when they discover the Oxxx.de forum.
    What makes you think people havent heard of any forums you guys trade/ect... on already?
    (Basically if youve heard of other sites what makes you think we havent? TBH I have a whole list of over 30 sites where accounts are traded.)

@PF.... just like you guys here re-ban people who come back to the site after previously being banned... they may have just re-banned you due to the fact you were already banned there for a reason. I wouldnt know the exact reason you were originally banned. But might have something to do with that as well... and not just your comment.
    It was a joke, Melvin. And O***.de i mentioned is not about trading between good sharers, it's about an activity far more disruptive for the p2p community. If you know the site you know what I'm talking about.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustoP View Post

What makes you think people havent heard of any forums you guys trade/ect... on already?
    (Basically if youve heard of other sites what makes you think we havent? TBH I have a whole list of over 30 sites where accounts are traded.)

@PF.... just like you guys here re-ban people who come back to the site after previously being banned... they may have just re-banned you due to the fact you were already banned there for a reason. I wouldnt know the exact reason you were originally banned. But might have something to do with that as well... and not just your comment.
    It was a joke, Melvin. And O***.de i mentioned is not about trading between good sharers, it's about an activity far more disruptive for the p2p community. If you know the site you know what I'm talking about.

Acctually I know what the site is and what it stands for
    Thanks for not mentioning the proper url lol and what it is for the other noobs to figure it out.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace

I don't think we banned anyone here without areason ,i am sure that TPG just followed some trackers staff of banning for the lamest reason ever (you are patriot foreve)

P.S:i don't recommend members using patriotic names as nicknames ,they are taboo at alot of places

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post

I don't think we banned anyone here without areason ,i am sure that TPG just followed some trackers staff of banning for the lamest reason ever (you are patriot foreve)

P.S:i don't recommend members using patriotic names as nicknames ,they are taboo at alot of places
    I dont think they would really ban a person on any site for the user being LAME. I think if they banned you it was for a reason. Again I dont know the exact reason so cant comment about that.

I would also not recommend using PF as your nic on any sites

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace

I dont think they would really ban a person on any site for the user being LAME. I think if they banned you it was for a reason. Again I dont know the exact reason so cant comment about that.

I would also not recommend using PF as your nic on any sites
    i am not a terrorist to hide my id ,besides i am sure you can ask your friends at TPG and get the answer

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Fibo's Avatar - Keep Walking - BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I couldnt agree more with post number 4...

Got tired and stopped reading after that
    Its been awhile but I'm back... well sort of.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Look at the "remove the invites section" thread in the Lounge.
    It's funnier

I agree with most of the folks over in that thread (read the 1st 10 posts), but I do choose to stay here to help those who truly need it
    Last edited by SpiderPig; 08-03-2007 at 01:45 PM.
    No Whining

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    i honestly can say now that it seems that TPG is run by bunch of immature persons ,They have decided to ban me after posting my reply at their topic there ,seems like kids to me trying to show some power
    I seem to remember those threads where you bitched about being banned from FTN and you were on the search for 50 accounts, or when you leaked some private site info after getting banned. Don't be calling the kettle black now...

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    TPG is TPG, and FST is FST. The good people of TPG are entitled to flame FST, as it is also the right of the people of FST to flame TPG.

This is called The Freedom of Speech...

What is not acceptable is when members start inciting actions like DDOSing etc. Even said as a joke, it is not funny.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    I don't use FST for invite trades. I mainly use this site for knowledge and to see what is happeneing in the world of filesharing. At first I joined to check out the invites but instead I just tried to get into the sites during pruning. I have a few sites already that I am happy with and they are good enough for me, I also use newsgroups and this site has lead me to the good servers.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast