Thread: Violent Femmes

I don't know if anyone cares but I just felt like letting everybody know that the violent femmes are one of the greatest band of all time. I only have two of their albums right now they're self titled debut album which is amazing and hallowed ground which is equally impressive. I first got into them when I heard blister in the sun on a beer commercial and I haven't stopped listening to them since. I highly recommend checking them out to anyone remotely interested in rock. So add it up and make the music discovery of your life.

2. Music   -   #2
    Poster
    ah yes the memories flood back, one of my brothers was into them ,must have been somewhere around the mid eighties, they popped into my head the other day for some reason, dunno why, i thought must d/l some, and then forgot, thanks for jogging the fading grey matter, i'll do it now before i forget.
    max 80x80
    100kb

3. Music   -   #3
    BANNED
    actully I have never heard them before what genre are they?

4. Music   -   #4
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    They are old-school punk...just after the 70's punk caze and before the late 90's emo faze...So they are a mixture and they do their thing pretty well...

5. Music   -   #5
    Do they have any albums worth getting after self titled and Hallowed Ground cuz I downloaded a few of their other songs and they didn't sound to striking.

6. Music   -   #6
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I love the Violent Femmes.
    Add It Up is a good album.
    Also 3.
    There is a guy seeding a lot of Femmes stuff at the minute on Bytemonsoon.
    If you're a fan you should check it out.