Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ftn given for...

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Yesum View Post
    Have I missed something? What's going on with Brandon? Everyone treats him like the king.

Is he admin at FTN or what?
    No, he's not admin.

Now if you had said sysop, we would have said yes.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    Never Post your account details in public in here for your accs safety
    What can happen? We use different names here and on trackers. They dont know our IP....how could they?

Alot of accounts could have *** GB Up, ** GB Down. How exactly are they gonna find your account if they have 5000 members?

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    No, he's not admin.

Now if you had said sysop, we would have said yes.
    That's impressive...Not.

What's a tracker sysop doing here at FST? All we do is trade invites, and staff on trackers dont like that.
    Last edited by Yesum; 08-03-2007 at 09:46 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    They won't find it, not without looking anyway, but there are scripts in place that highlight certain changes to the account to members of staff, if any of those triggers points are pulled, and it happens to be an account that matches the above details, gone, disabled.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster
    They won't find it, not without looking anyway, but there are scripts in place that highlight certain changes to the account to members of staff, if any of those triggers points are pulled, and it happens to be an account that matches the above details, gone, disabled.
    So there are scripts on trackers. They highlight certain changes...what changes exactly?

How could they trigger? I dont understand.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    So there are scripts on trackers. They highlight certain changes...what changes exactly?

TOO Many questions!!! We tell anymore and we'd have to kill you. This is secret stuff. Not meant to be understood, like area 51 J/K

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26

Some quick ones:

Change of Browser is a killer hidden trigger
    Password & email changes
    Obviously if the IP/ISP changes, especially country IP changes, and quite a few trade with people from the top banned countries without understanding why they are banned, even if the recipient tries to go through proxy, they do anything to get round the country IP ban, and lose you the account if invite traded, or the original account is just disabled anyway.
    Increased browsing habits, as you try to figure out what is where, the original account holder already knows what is where.

etc, etc.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Poster
    If it's so secret, then pm me. I lost an account at Bitmetv a long time ago and I had no connections whatsoever to it. Not the name, IP adress. All I said was the buffer, and not even that was accurate.

SgtMajor: Shit, that's alot. I can't believe they got scripts for this. Fucking geeks.
    Last edited by Yesum; 08-03-2007 at 10:08 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

ip address & email change = account trade.

Change of Browser is a killer hidden trigger
    Increased browsing habits, as you try to figure out what is where, the original account holder already knows what is where.
    etc, etc.
    I don't think they use that much datamining. Analyzing user browsing patterns is a tough job, even Netflix and Amazon have troubles with that.
    User agent and http env variables could mean that computer geek (nearly all p2p user are geeks) just bought a new rig.
    Region + password changed screams "trade" but what can they do when account just moved from one Leaseweb box to another?

You can ban *all* the traders but you'll get a lot of false positives and purge legit users with them.

PS. Just came up with another criteria - all user torrents stopped. But I don't know how many torrents average FTN user seed simultaneously and for how long. Maybe seed for hours not weeks like 1 at the time.
    Last edited by AugustoP; 08-03-2007 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    All we do is trade invites
    OH RLY?

I hope ur ass gets banned on all ur trackers
    No Whining

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    follow the rules....ftn NO TRADING!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast