Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 28 Days Later

i don't understand how it has been out for a year when i just 2 min ago saw a commercial saying it was starting in theaters tommorrow. i'm lost is this the same movie or is every1 in my house crazy??? posible

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    He just told cause it came out in uk, cause i just started seeing the commercial and I know it came out last year and its not that scary also, I hate the ending makes the movie dumber

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    thanks for an answer i understand been on kazza a year just getting used to torrrent so i didn't know sorry for the noob mistake

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by lilwild176@27 June 2003 - 06:02
    i don't understand how it has been out for a year when i just 2 min ago saw a commercial saying it was starting in theaters tommorrow. i'm lost is this the same movie or is every1 in my house crazy??? posible
    believe it or not, not every single movie comes out in the US before any other country..it was out in UK last year its not scary but still not a bad movie i quite liked it apart from the shite ending

fuck Derby County

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+27 June 2003 - 00:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 27 June 2003 - 00:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Paul_NFFC@26 June 2003 - 14:24
    why is it
    sum ppl liv in cultural isolayshun n they r nevar expozed 2 forun axentz, so it confuzez there eerz wen they here it. [/b][/quote]
    Or even exposed to an "s" key or dictionary ?

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    your thinking of the wrong movi 28 days later is not out yet,the movie he is thinking of is just called 28 days with sandra bullock.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by Tackdaddy@27 June 2003 - 16:39
    your thinking of the wrong movi 28 days later is not out yet,the movie he is thinking of is just called 28 days with sandra bullock.

lol u really dont listen do you...ITS BEEN OUT IN UK SINCE LAST YEAR

heres the dvd u can buy

click here and go buy it from AMAZON

notice on that site it says 28 Days Later ... [2002]..as in RELEASED 2002..

fuck Derby County

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    oh and heres a DVDRIP of the movie..notice DVD rip not a screener or cam

File:28.Days.Later.DVDRip.XviD-DMT-VeN.avi
    Length:734720000 Bytes,717500KB
    UUHash:=LSx9V9qElx6d1W26mQvCO8sZpPs=

fuck Derby County

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Originally posted by juderobs@27 June 2003 - 07:38
    Or even exposed to an "s" key or dictionary ?
    GED A SENZ OV HYOOMAR

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    hi,every1,hows it goin?thanx for all the replies about how it came out last year where ever,the whole point of this is that every1 in my lil corner of the world(you know the part of the world in which it was released 07/03)had seen the trailors and thought it might be a decent movie, so i had my husband put a post on here,again thanx :beerchug:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12