Thread: Leeware seeding problem

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Hi guys,

I have been using leeware for some weeks, it works just fine, both ways, with speeds around 1-3mb/s on popular torrents with many peers. I only have one problem; when uploading a torrent on a private traacker the upload speed seems very slow. It's like when I'm only connected to a small amount of peers my max ul sucks. Now, I'm 100% sure that the people I'm connected to have got connections. I'm connectable too and my configuration @ utorrent should be as perfect as it can get.

What is wrong?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    change ur utorrent settings so they are all 999(connections in settings)

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Bad peering... You can only upload 50-80KB/s to most of the peers, so you need alot of connections to get good upload speed.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Iam afraid you cant get higher speed with leeware..for single peer that is.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    They probably have some sort of limit on the port settings on the servers themselves. So if your sending to low amounts of peers it doesnt look like much. Where if your sending to 30+ peers it adds up to a nice lump sum on the outgoing.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    at least with ftp(as i figure bittorrent connections are) i get only 20 kb per connection but i can do 10 connections and get 200. So it seems 20-30 is the max xfer per connection?