Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for Arsenal fans?

Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    Now that Mr. Wenger has some money to spend whom you do want to see in Arsenal, I would say I want Wenger to sign Kaka and Messi since kaka want to move from Italy don't know about messi though.If he manage to get these two players i think Arsenal will be the most potent force in Europe .Arsenal need the dynamism of Kaka and messi and they all ready have good squad.

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by dave12 View Post
    Now that Mr. Wenger has some money to spend whom you do want to see in Arsenal, I would say I want Wenger to sign Kaka and Messi since kaka want to move from Italy don't know about messi though.If he manage to get these two players i think Arsenal will be the most potent force in Europe .Arsenal need the dynamism of Kaka and messi and they all ready have good squad.
    messi and kaka .....it is good to dream.

but if you ask me what makes arsenal so spacial this year is the team work.
    the fact that there is no spacial 1. (if you know what i mean).
    all the team work together, no spacial or leader.
    the sell of henry last year improve the power and techniques and make arsenal better team this year.

i really enjoy watch their games.

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Yes , I enjoy watch their games too ...

Hleb its a great player ... it would be nice to see Messi and Hleb on the same team.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    trevor2000's Avatar R.I.P Jay BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Wenger rarely spends all the money he gets for transfers so don't count on a superstar like kaka or messi

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    user2000's Avatar DARE FOR MORE!!!! BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    OMG...with kaka and messi....they will be the best team from europe!
    anyway.. they have a great team.. with the kids from there.. they are fantastiq

I wish to join FTN comunity!If you need help dont hezitate to contact me!

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Bad Blue Boy's Avatar I love Dinamo zagreb BT Rep: +2
    i hope that eduardo will start playing like in Croatia ... he is very good player
    and arsenal is going tobe a great club i wish they will be on the top of Europe soon
    i love IC ...we are a great community and i hope that we will be even greater ..

Never trade its just not right,and collecting trackers is not ok to...

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    too many big ranking stars in one team never has worked, it was proven for RealMadrid(Calexico) and now for Barca and i think neither Messi Nor KAKA would like to play in England, though it will be damn good if they could some how get Juninho(FC Lyon) and Requileme(V.Real), but it would be hard since Juninho has renewed his contract till 2010 and Requileme is almost gone for Boca Juniors.
    also some other players which Arsenal can benefit from are Paulo Aimar and Abbondanzieri as a goal keeper, overall four of them can be bought for less then 100M which winger got.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    but they miss dynamism some times when they play teams like Chelsea barca and other teams thats why i think they need dynamism of kaka for sure .

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    too many big ranking stars in one team never has worked, it was proven for RealMadrid(Calexico) and now for Barca and i think neither Messi Nor KAKA would like to play in England, though it will be damn good if they could some how get Juninho(FC Lyon) and Requileme(V.Real), but it would be hard since Juninho has renewed his contract till 2010 and Requileme is almost gone for Boca Juniors.
    also some other players which Arsenal can benefit from are Paulo Aimar and Abbondanzieri as a goal keeper, overall four of them can be bought for less then 100M which winger got.
    haha Mate you really know about the Argentina Players

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by tiolewis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    haha Mate you really know about the Argentina Players
    ofcorse m8, i never miss their matches although the timing is very bad for here, i must wake up at 5am to watch WC2010 qualification matches
    its even more painful when i wake up at those timings to see they lose to some Colombians

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast