Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brandon arrested due to camming

Earlier today, this evening, Brandon got arrested by the local police after they received a phone call from the manager of a cinema in Atlanta.
    The manager reported that he had noticed a man camming a movie inside the cinema.

Two officers arrived and arrested Brandon after the movie had ended without any stir and they put him in custody 1-2 hours later.

An admin at a leading tracker received a phone call from Brandon when he was at the police station and he said in their IRC channel that Brandon was going to cam for a THS release when he got arrested.

This is true, he's been away the whole day, and I couln't reach him (which I normally can) and then I got noticed about this. It was first posted in a staff forum and other members were not supposed to find out about this.

Anyone have more info on this? Like what movie it was?

This is a real blow to all of the filesharing communities!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    haha pwnt like a nub

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I saw him today =\

Btw, I think he lives in the Netherlands.. or at least that's where his IP is
    Last edited by SpiderPig; 08-04-2007 at 12:33 AM.
    No Whining

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    He was camming the new Bourne movie with me.

I decided he wasnt a great date so I left early. I got tired of him man-handling me so to speak. He also smelled like rotten garlick which was a major turnoff. I like my MEN to smell great when I take them out on dates with me.

Anyways I went to eat at Subway and when I got back to the mall... I saw them hauling my Brandiepoo off in handcuffs. I tried to offer to give the cops some ..'s but they werent interested, they said they would have their way when they FRISK Brandon for concealed "weapons" back at the station.

I say we start a fund to get Brandon Released.... Maybe we could sell custom "Free Brandon" sigs for $1 each or something what you guys think?

Bradon wherever you are... I want you to know I Love You. Try not to drop the S0AP... Ill see you in 3 - 5 yrs when you get out. (ill be the one wearing the black mini skirt.)

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Lol^
    No Whining

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED
    saw this in IRC, very weird, feel sorry for him... * ------------------------ has joined #SceneNetwork holy shit, u guys here what happened Brandon got arrested o_O huh? for tryna Cam a movie * lotoflove has quit IRC (Quit: ) im gonna ahve to take a few days off and go bail him out so u wont see much of me u joking? they guys in prison are probably pwning him right now poor guy im gonna leave tonight, ill be at the police station to bail him out early tomorrow morning

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    It's true, I've heard it as well. I believe Brandon was shouting "Free (my) Willie!" when they arrested him.
    Everything else seems correct.
    Last edited by pro267; 08-04-2007 at 12:39 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    its all true, brandon got sloppy and got caught
    Last edited by kapowcowpwned; 08-04-2007 at 12:52 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BLaZiN's Avatar Up yours! BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    howcome he was last seen 7mins ago on FTN i smell BS

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    gastro54's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    What cinema? I'm from Atlanta

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast