Thread: Microsoft Word Bullet Point Help

Hey can you guys help me out with a microsoft word question about bullet points. First off I know how to make a list with bullet points and I did but I was wondering how to edit te list. I keep trying to just place the scroll right in front of it and type another bullet point but it wont since the list was already finished.

Basically how would I make a bullet point manually is there a key I can punch in to have it pop up?

I am on an macbook buy the way. Can someone please help me out?
    Signature removed, please check the board rules

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I'm not sure if I understand the question.

If you want to add a bullet point after one, just hit enter after the sentence.

If you want to get rid of a bulletpoint. Put the cursor right after the bullet point and before the first text and hit backspace.

If you have an outline type of bullet list, where there is a hierarchy and you want one level down to be adjusted to a level up (example

a.
    b.
    a.

And you want to make an "a" into a number, put your cursor right after a. and hit shift+tab.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Also clicking on the backward "P" (paragraph sign ) on one of the top Tool Bars will show you all of the return signs and spaces and tabs you have in your document. I find it helps editing very much.

Regards

Digby